• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Yup

I think I saw a #1 and TB NM set go for $250 the other day?

Dont have plans to sell the TB though.... Unless I have an opportunity to upgrade to 9.8 for my NWM 9.8 set :P

If #4 came out on its original date, I probably wouldnt have made all the moves to pick up the variants

Edited by wushugushu

I don't always sell my thought bubbles but when I do, I sell them on the CGC forums :foryou:

Quote of the Evening

Ranks right up there with the all Spanish Taco Bell commercial.

Not better than Jimmy L's new rap :boo:

Oh oh oh.

WOW based on the images I have seen of these beautiful Thought Bubble Variants I think my three will get like an 8.5 or 9. :facepalm: But as long as i get back my $24.00 and $18 for shipping I guess its okay lol

I wonder how low the print runs are on the #1 3rd and #3 2nd that came out this week. The LCSs I hit that carry decent stacks of the 1st prints on the shelves only had 3 or 4 of each at most (one only had singles, and one had none).

e.s. -

Would you mind sharing your signing schedule for emerald city?

Thank you,

NWM SS Fans

Check with the CBLDF. That's the only place I'm signing, and I haven't been given a firm time for that.

Moderating two panels -- one about sci fi comics, the other about mature readers comics. Fiona Staples is on both, Matt Fraction, Joe Casey, Brandon Graham, Howard Chaykin, Greg Rucka and a few other folks are on the others. Will be giving people a first look at the amazing new Lazarus series from Greg Rucka and Michael Lark at the sci-fi panel.

Apart from that, if I'm not meeting with someone, I'll be at the Image booth.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

CBLDF BOOTH #2518

Saturday, March 2

2:00 p.m.: Eric Stephenson (NOWHERE MEN)

3:00 p.m.: Nate Bellegarde (NOWHERE MEN)

Sunday, March 3

2:00 p.m.: Eric Stephenson (NOWHERE MEN)

3:00 p.m.: Nate Bellegarde (NOWHERE MEN)

e.s. -

Would you mind sharing your signing schedule for emerald city?

Thank you,

NWM SS Fans

Check with the CBLDF. That's the only place I'm signing, and I haven't been given a firm time for that.

Moderating two panels -- one about sci fi comics, the other about mature readers comics. Fiona Staples is on both, Matt Fraction, Joe Casey, Brandon Graham, Howard Chaykin, Greg Rucka and a few other folks are on the others. Will be giving people a first look at the amazing new Lazarus series from Greg Rucka and Michael Lark at the sci-fi panel.

Apart from that, if I'm not meeting with someone, I'll be at the Image booth.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

:takeit: x10 :grin:

Edited by CBT

Anyone know the print run on the Nowhere Men #1 Comic Pro? found a copy for 5 bucks this morning. Love the book and don't care about selling, just collecting. Just wanna know the print run. Much thanks!

Score!