• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

the inside is still awesome.

Thats not in doubt.

I have no dog in this race - and for the record AGAIN my issue is with retailer variants - and as these are are direct Image ones,you need to read my postings again.

Snipe at my dislike of variants, in fact snipe all you want - I'm actually trying to help some of you - as a person who has seen quite a few "new Turks" type boardies that slink off into the night never to be seen again - and with empty wallets.

Make it personal Pie if you want - it will not change the fact that you have paid a silly amount for your book to have a different colour cover.

Aided and abetted by ES who saw you coming a mile away.

And as he is the creator - its nice for them to have a win for a change.

Again done with this - it is what it is - and what it is,is that you are sitting on a pile of stuff you waaaay overpaid for and the market, especially ebay is showing you.

Bail while they still have any value left.

Thats my last word on the subject.

My intent was to be at first, but the 8 different versions of issue 1 are a turn off. It is a good story, just hard when you want to be a completionist and new variants of 1 are coming out 3 months after the original release.

Edited by Venom

the inside is still awesome.

Thats not in doubt.

I have no dog in this race - and for the record AGAIN my issue is with retailer variants - and as these are are direct Image ones,you need to read my postings again.

Snipe at my dislike of variants, in fact snipe all you want - I'm actually trying to help some of you - as a person who has seen quite a few "new Turks" type boardies that slink off into the night never to be seen again - and with empty wallets.

Make it personal Pie if you want - it will not change the fact that you have paid a silly amount for your book to have a different colour cover.

Aided and abetted by ES who saw you coming a mile away.

And as he is the creator - its nice for them to have a win for a change.

Again done with this - it is what it is - and what it is,is that you are sitting on a pile of stuff you waaaay overpaid for and the market, especially ebay is showing you.

Bail while they still have any value left.

Thats my last word on the subject.

If anyone was making it personal, it was you. If you don't agree with Andy's opinion, you're stupid :screwy:

Either way I still have a full set

Long hair dont care

And can anyone explain to me why this Grim fairy tales series sells the way it does? Series is rarely spoken of but I see the variant slabs sell pretty fast in some places

the money that people drop on GFT Slabs is mindboggling
I'd rather spend it on a hooker and coke (shrug)

+2 (That's one for the blow and one for the bj) :)

CRYSTAL LADEN GORILLA VARIANT FTW!!!

Ooooh and a rainbow #1 variant with a hologram would be cool as well!