• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Anyone know the print run on the Nowhere Men #1 Comic Pro? found a copy for 5 bucks this morning. Love the book and don't care about selling, just collecting. Just wanna know the print run. Much thanks!

I think ES laid the smack-down and told everyone that it's 500 copies per run. No more, no less.

What the heck! It's been almost 24 hours since the last post here. I feel I must post now.

Hey, why does the price of the thought bubble variant languish behind the color variants? It's just as rare and there are a lot of them trapped over seas. Doesn't get the respect it deserves here in the good ole US of A.

What the heck! It's been almost 24 hours since the last post here. I feel I must post now.

Hey, why does the price of the thought bubble variant languish behind the color variants? It's just as rare and there are a lot of them trapped over seas. Doesn't get the respect it deserves here in the good ole US of A.

I am betting it will pick up when the CGC copies start showing up.