• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

So help me check this over folks:

This is an auction on MCS for 1CP NWM #1 9.6 and it states "This issue is in beautiful shape with only a printing indentation on the front cover."

I've checked out the scans and I'm not sure I see what they're talking about, I see no indentation...looks totally mint to my noobie eyes:

http://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=24151757

GraTS carter!!!!

Ive got a thought bubble that will hit 9.4 but I cant decide if I want to send it for grading - Looking to upgrade if anyone is interested in working something out give me a shout :P

Edited by wushugushu

Look by his right arm

Aha...see it now...the vertical one....looks like it could be pressed right the F-out! Easy 9.8 with prep......9.9 anyone? Bueller....Bueller?

hmmm. I have a New Avengers #1 variant with one of those defects. (Actual New Avengers, not the 2nd, 3rd, or 13th volume). It would NOT press out to a 9.8, but I cant tell if that one is as deep as the one in my NA book.

I had a blob shaped printing indent, the size of half a thumb, press completely away in a Saga 1. But, not sure if a colored book, with what i think is lighter stock, would be so friendly, especially when it runs the whole book.

Personally, I wouldnt go anywhere near one of those defects, unless it was a steal of a price, or a white covered book.

Edited by CBT