• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

I was wrong - it's dropped from $400.My apologies.

He was talking about the Comicspro. The most a raw copy of the cbldf went for was $250...once. For the most part it was at $150 the first week. Now sells for 85-130.

Stop with the facts! IT WAS A $300....ER....$400 BOOK!

Yeppers... I got mine for only 125. :) It was expected to go down but in a few months it will probably go back up. Now the question, to bring it back to life I know..., is that which will be more valuable? Thought bubble or the Comicspro?

The first time in my life I've gotten comics a day early.. I went in there right after they added books to my box and I hadn't picked up my previous comics for the last 4 weeks.

I'm waiting till tomorrow to read just so I can actually talk about them afterward but I couldn't wait for Nowhere Men.

I'm surprised nobody has cleaned him out

It will happen. It is still early for west coast. 6 copies sold since I posted it because I wanted to check how quick information moves on this board.

I appreciate you! Picked up 1 cool thing to add to my growing collection!