• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Nice.

My current collection increased thanks to it'sjustryan

So if I am correct I need issue 2 third print, issue 3 third print and issue 4 second print. (I am ignoring the though bubble and comic pros at the moment.)

I see 'it' made it across the pond swimmingly.

I read #4 today. This is a great series. Also, read SEX #1 (jury is out), TWD #108 (I liked it), and Five Weapons #1 (cool by me). Reading some more soon...

It did indeed.

Thanks very much.

I love the reviews. :applause:

“This book. Wow. What a masterpiece. That’s not a word I throw around lightly, either. Image Comics‘ Nowhere Men is without a doubt the most incredibly designed ongoing comic book out today. Eric Stephenson, Nate Bellegarde, Jordie Bellaire and Fonografiks are producing a brilliantly cohesive package, and the fourth issue is dynamite.”

-GeekSmash

How about a double SS comicspro? More I am assuming?

Should have a regular SS #1 next month so ill be happy with that. I know its only four issues in but this is easily one of my favorite current series so I may have to get all double SS #1 variants eventually.. Damn

Wanted to congratulate all of you (especially you again Pike, even tho I did it in pm) about all your TB 9.8's. I had the pleasant news of finding out my 2x Thought Bubble's, Blue & orange variants all hit 9.8! Also wanted to thank our own Doug for submitting books for people at megacon, he's been workin his arse over there and it is very much appreciated!

What's the story behind this thought bubble variant?

Limited print run (850 I think). Most seen have been damaged (spine stress). A few 9.8's have been popping up and selling well at a premium. In other news, NWM is a hot series. Great premise, story, and art.

What's the story behind this thought bubble variant?

Limited print run (850 I think). Most seen have been damaged (spine stress). A few 9.8's have been popping up and selling well at a premium. In other news, NWM is a hot series. Great premise, story, and art.

Where did it debut? Con?