• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

The Slow path is the devil...I have no desire to ever throw my comics into the CGC oblivion. You would think there would be a middle of the road path..it's either 3 weeks or 8 to 9 months....how about a not quite so fast track....say 2 months.

...and with Con season, it's only going to get worse!

It's raining 9.8 blue label and SS Image books on ebay.

The flood brings many bargains.

hm

"Raining"? lol I count one. And it's not mine. But the seller is ending it on a Tues night, so may end up being a bargain.

It's raining 9.8 blue label and SS Image books on ebay.

The flood brings many bargains.

hm

"Raining"? lol I count one. And it's not mine. But the seller is ending it on a Tues night, so may end up being a bargain.

I was popping off about Image books in general. That TB should do well., I'd love to snag it

mine is raw and wrinkled. :(

Has anyone else noticed the pgx 9.8's of #1 are selling for the same as the CGC 9.8's? :eek:

Did notice, no adequate explanation. I watch the PGXs just as a curiosity.....never interested in purchasing.....I've even seen a 9.9 PP #1 PGX...YUCK!

Dunno how people feel comfortable with those slabs.

Has anyone else noticed the pgx 9.8's of #1 are selling for the same as the CGC 9.8's? :eek:

Did notice, no adequate explanation. I watch the PGXs just as a curiosity.....never interested in purchasing.....I've even seen a 9.9 PP #1 PGX...YUCK!

Dunno how people feel comfortable with those slabs.

They're the uninitiated/uninformed. lol

Edited by Manifesto

This was on the second page :o

Question: does anyone have a pic of #3 third print (or 3c)?

Would like to see it and can't find one.

Thanks,

R

This is the image Dreamland Comics shows. Don't know if it's real or not.

JKkAPL4.jpg

Yeah, that's not an actual cover. Apart from the upcoming trade solicit, virtually nothing we've used in Previews for 106 will appear on a cover. That may change with issue 7 in August...

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

#3 3rd printing is the best cover of the ones you can actually by in stores (so not counting the TB).

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Nowhere+Men+%233+3rd+Ptg_1265435

YES!!!

I love it. I ordered two of these (9.8 :wishluck: ). Yeah, I'm going to have to slab this entire run...