• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

4b today!

Does anyone have a picture yet of 4b ?

I got in my 3c's and it's awesome. I have my 9.8 run put aside and ready to be slabbed for this series.

1337823.jpg

I know that's the cover on midtown's site, but I highly doubt that's the one they used (it's 4a's cover). Thanks for the assist though. R

The #4 first print front cover is kind of trippy or a little distorted and the rear cover has the teeth. The #4 second print front cover is pretty much the same but cleaner with no distortion and the back cover has some helicopter looking type ship thing with no propeller and no teeth.

This book is staight EFFING BOSS by the way. I'm going back to sleep. Wake me up on May 1st when #5 is released.

The #4 first print front cover is kind of trippy or a little distorted and the rear cover has the teeth. The #4 second print front cover is pretty much the same but cleaner with no distortion and the back cover has some helicopter looking type ship thing with no propeller and no teeth.

This book is staight EFFING BOSS by the way. I'm going back to sleep. Wake me up on May 1st when #5 is released.

Welcome dude :hi:

I dig your taste.

Hang around a bit.

R

Oh, and I have one at home, which is kind of tea/coffee/wine stained and dog-eared at this point. Are there negative numbers in the CGC grading system? Because this would be that.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

This is simply the start of the next big creator owned collection to be auctioned off in 2055 :banana:

Dallas, TX -- Heritage Comics Auctions (HCA) is very proud to announce that they have been chosen to offer at auction the personal collection of Stan Lee, creator and writer of Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, the Hulk, Iron Man, Thor, the X-Men and many, many more world-famous comics characters.

“I’m deliriously excited about this,” said John Petty, director of HCA. “For many of us growing up during the 1960’s and ‘70’s, Stan Lee was comics. I’m thrilled that not only are we able to offer this historically important collection, but even more so, that Stan has put such an incredible amount of trust in us.”

Highlights of the collection, which is to be introduced at HCA’s July Signature Auction at WizardWorld 2002 in Chicago, include Lee’s personal file copies of such landmark books as Fantastic Four #1, Amazing Fantasy #15 (the origin and first appearance of Spider-Man), Amazing Spider-Man #1, X-Men #1, Avengers #1, The Incredible Hulk #1, Daredevil #1, and many more.

The comics will all be submitted to Comics Guaranty LLC (CGC) for grading and will bear the label, “Stan Lee file copy”.

"These comics are my personal copies, the ones I've read and referred to over the years," said Stan Lee. "They may not be in mint condition but I love each one because they represent the highlights of my career to me and I've enjoyed thumbing through them time and again. In fact, they're the only copies of these key books that I've saved and treasured. I've been waiting for just the right opportunity to release these books to collectors all over the world, and Heritage is absolutely the right company to do that for me."

Additionally, Stan has released a handful of original art from the Amazing Spider-Man syndicated newspaper comic strip to be included in the July auction. Artists include such industry legends as Joe Sinnot, Paul Ryan, Alex Saviuk and Larry Lieber.

Fortunately there is still time to get your consignments in for Heritage’s sure-to-be-legendary July Signature Sale. The published deadline is May 10, but earlier is better, because space is limited and filling fast. Also the sooner Heritage receives your items, the sooner they can begin promoting them as part of their first-ever Wizard World auction. Prospective consignors are invited to call John Petty or Jeff Smith at 214-252-4392 to discuss consigning rare comics and original art. Or if you have classic movie posters, call their movie expert Grey Smith at 1-214-668-6928. Or visit www.HeritageComics.com and click on the “consign” tab. Or simply email JPetty@HeritageComics.com or GreySm@HeritageComics.com.

Prospective bidders may pre-order the sale catalog now for $25 (or Heritage’s next 3 Signature catalogs for $50), fully refundable with any successful purchase in the auction. Visit www.HeritageComics.com, email your name, address & credit card info to Auctions@HeritageComics.com or phone 214-242-4242 (24-hour voicemail - simply leave your address & credit card info) to order by credit card, or mail a check to: Heritage Comics Catalog Offer, 100 Highland Park Village, 2nd Floor, Dallas, TX 75205

Oh, and I have one at home, which is kind of tea/coffee/wine stained and dog-eared at this point. Are there negative numbers in the CGC grading system? Because this would be that.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

This is simply the start of the next big creator owned collection to be auctioned off in 2055 :banana:

Dallas, TX -- Heritage Comics Auctions (HCA) is very proud to announce that they have been chosen to offer at auction the personal collection of Stan Lee, creator and writer of Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, the Hulk, Iron Man, Thor, the X-Men and many, many more world-famous comics characters.

“I’m deliriously excited about this,” said John Petty, director of HCA. “For many of us growing up during the 1960’s and ‘70’s, Stan Lee was comics. I’m thrilled that not only are we able to offer this historically important collection, but even more so, that Stan has put such an incredible amount of trust in us.”

Highlights of the collection, which is to be introduced at HCA’s July Signature Auction at WizardWorld 2002 in Chicago, include Lee’s personal file copies of such landmark books as Fantastic Four #1, Amazing Fantasy #15 (the origin and first appearance of Spider-Man), Amazing Spider-Man #1, X-Men #1, Avengers #1, The Incredible Hulk #1, Daredevil #1, and many more.

The comics will all be submitted to Comics Guaranty LLC (CGC) for grading and will bear the label, “Stan Lee file copy”.

"These comics are my personal copies, the ones I've read and referred to over the years," said Stan Lee. "They may not be in mint condition but I love each one because they represent the highlights of my career to me and I've enjoyed thumbing through them time and again. In fact, they're the only copies of these key books that I've saved and treasured. I've been waiting for just the right opportunity to release these books to collectors all over the world, and Heritage is absolutely the right company to do that for me."

Additionally, Stan has released a handful of original art from the Amazing Spider-Man syndicated newspaper comic strip to be included in the July auction. Artists include such industry legends as Joe Sinnot, Paul Ryan, Alex Saviuk and Larry Lieber.

Fortunately there is still time to get your consignments in for Heritage’s sure-to-be-legendary July Signature Sale. The published deadline is May 10, but earlier is better, because space is limited and filling fast. Also the sooner Heritage receives your items, the sooner they can begin promoting them as part of their first-ever Wizard World auction. Prospective consignors are invited to call John Petty or Jeff Smith at 214-252-4392 to discuss consigning rare comics and original art. Or if you have classic movie posters, call their movie expert Grey Smith at 1-214-668-6928. Or visit www.HeritageComics.com and click on the “consign” tab. Or simply email JPetty@HeritageComics.com or GreySm@HeritageComics.com.

Prospective bidders may pre-order the sale catalog now for $25 (or Heritage’s next 3 Signature catalogs for $50), fully refundable with any successful purchase in the auction. Visit www.HeritageComics.com, email your name, address & credit card info to Auctions@HeritageComics.com or phone 214-242-4242 (24-hour voicemail - simply leave your address & credit card info) to order by credit card, or mail a check to: Heritage Comics Catalog Offer, 100 Highland Park Village, 2nd Floor, Dallas, TX 75205

O

M

G