• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

So, almost everyone I know hasn't read this book out here. Mostly due to them not being able to find certain issues, other people like reading trades. I wonder if this book will really take off after the tpb comes out. I'd imagine it will.

So, almost everyone I know hasn't read this book out here. Mostly due to them not being able to find certain issues, other people like reading trades. I wonder if this book will really take off after the tpb comes out. I'd imagine it will.

I think so. Midtown has the TPB for a very affordable $6.99. I think word of mouth will cause a lot of people to pick this up. I wish I had a bunch because hot is going to become hotter.

I think so. Midtown has the TPB for a very affordable $6.99. I think word of mouth will cause a lot of people to pick this up. I wish I had a bunch because hot is going to become hotter.

The TPB's out? (shrug)

The TPB's out? (shrug)

No. I'm pretty sure several pages back, E.S. said after they finished the first arc, it would be a month break, then the TPB. I'm not 100% positive, but it was something along those lines.

The TPB's out? (shrug)

No. I'm pretty sure several pages back, E.S. said after they finished the first arc, it would be a month break, then the TPB. I'm not 100% positive, but it was something along those lines.

Amazon shows July 9.

Which makes sense. April 24 is #5.... End of May is #6.... June is break, July 9th release.

Nowhere Men #5

Story by:

Eric Stephenson

Art By:

Nate Bellegarde & Jordie Bellaire

Cover By:

Nate Bellegarde & Fonografiks

Dead to the world.

Price:

$2.99

Diamond ID:

FEB130457

On Sale:

May 01, 2013

Series:

Nowhere Men

From the image website :( Ryan you lied to me!

Sixth Gun was out for a year or so already until people started taking notice. sometimes the fire smolders ;)