• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

.....Too many months between issues.....losing consciousness......go on without me....save yourselves.......too late for me.....

go_on_without_me_6.jpg

Big thought bubble in the sky.....I'm coming!!!

GASP.....COUGH......>THUD<

Nowhere men, ship sink or what? Of course I get all my comicspro and CBDLF back, and can't get even what I paid. Sucks to be me

I think it's just a lull. I certainly hate the delay, but I think it will get back on track.

With that said...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251273107868?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

the lull hurts for sure, as does the large number of #1 Variants

Fair points. The only one I'd ever go after is the TB. I never chase variants and will only pick them up if I can get them for at or below original primary market asking price. There are very rare exceptions to this rule..

On a separate note, is #6 supposed to follow two weeks after #5?

Do you think any of the crickets in this thread have as much to do with E.S. abandoning ship as it does with the intra-issue lag time?

I for one enjoyed the banter back and forth. I dig when the artists, writers, contributors of comics come into the forums to rub elbows. I know it's not high on the priority list simply because they've got alot better stuff to do.....but WHEN they do, it gives me a bit of a charge and extra incentive to stay tuned and current.

It fills the gaps between the issues and FWIW I've come to appreciate it very much.

If E.S. is out there just lurking.....don't be a NOSHOW man....be a Nowhere Man bro. We miss your sometimes terse yet quippy retorts. If you dipped out because folks were yanking your chain over variants and such, it's time to come back into the fold and lay the smack-down.

Your participation here IMHO has as much to do with the success of NWM as the content, the art and the whole enchilada.

You're our only hope Obi-Wan.

Never fear my friends.... #5 will come out and the love affair will be rampant again.

The fan base will continue to grow IMHO.

This is one of the better series out at the moment. There is a lot of quantity on the market, but quality is much more scarce. Hopefully, after this delay they NWM crew will have a plan to have a consistent release schedule. Oh, by the way, the cover for #5 is - once again - awesome (thumbs u

R

On the cover to #5 is that Darrow Fletcher? I think his name is, or Simon Grimshaw? They look and dress similar. I'm guessing it's Grimshaw. And that thing he's holding sorta does look like a baby dragon skeleton or a bird maybe?

Never fear my friends.... #5 will come out and the love affair will be rampant again.

The fan base will continue to grow IMHO.

This is one of the better series out at the moment. There is a lot of quantity on the market, but quality is much more scarce. Hopefully, after this delay they NWM crew will have a plan to have a consistent release schedule. Oh, by the way, the cover for #5 is - once again - awesome (thumbs u

R

Right on!

Changed my lot of ones (ten 9.8s to $750 for ten BIN from $89.99 each) recd offer for $500 and offer for $675. Seriously thinking of letting it end with no sale then resisting at higher price. Maybe with issue five and six the hunt for 1s will get hot again. Not really in a rush to sell.

I don't think variants will hurt long term. Look at ToT