• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

How pimp is that cover to #7? Even with the delay, I`m still excited to find out about their powers. I hope 5 moves the story along.

And let me get this straight. Issue 5 next wed, then 6 in june then another month or more delay before 7 comes out? They tryin their best to kill this book huh?

I think TPB comes out in July and #7 will be released in August. That is how it is solicited, and I think it was the plan all along.

This recent delay wasn't planned. I don't think it was, at least. Conventions season, weather and this book being bigger than they had initially planned all played a factor in the recent delay. That is how I have interpreted it.

Edited by awakeintheashes

I just accepted an offer a few minutes ago on feebay for my thought bubble 9.8. Figured it was time to let this one go. I'm going to stop buying floppies and will catch the story on the trade when it comes out.

Maybe if we ask E.S. for another variant of #1 he'll show up. Didn't we suggest the DMT Rainbow/Glow in the Dark edition previously?

Glow in the dark would be awesome! I still have a few of the gitd covers from the early to mid 90s someplace from when I was a kid.

Maybe if we ask E.S. for another variant of #1 he'll show up. Didn't we suggest the DMT Rainbow/Glow in the Dark edition previously?

Glow in the dark would be awesome! I still have a few of the gitd covers from the early to mid 90s someplace from when I was a kid.

Scratch n sniff... Smells like Emerson

@ Jimmy--I searched it on ebay to see if you were serious. Holy Shnikies!

Yeah, I picked one up this week in a collection.

Didn't know how to price it so looked up GPA - STEVE DITKO! Thats a stupid book!

@ Jimmy--I searched it on ebay to see if you were serious. Holy Shnikies!

Yeah, I picked one up this week in a collection.

Didn't know how to price it so looked up GPA - STEVE DITKO! Thats a stupid book!

They need to up the ante with the palladium coated edition.....mmmmmm rare NWM goodness.

Palladium.jpg

@ awakeintheashes - I'm with you on the reasons for the delay.

Current release dates are #5 May 22nd. #6 June 26th. Trade July 17th.

#7 August 28th. Per imagecomics.com

I'm unclear on why they would be unable to release a regular issue the same month as the TPB. It isn't like they need to devote that time to new material. And wasn't #6 supposed to come out a week after #5? The delays on this book are starting to get downright disconcerting. I really enjoy it and want to follow it, but I'm not terribly confident we'll see this schedule work out based on the last couple of months. What if #4 gets a second print? Will that push everything else back another month too?