• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

you guys do realize what e.s.'s job is at Image, right? lol

We do, and if he were in the real world he would realize how this nonchalant comment could be taken by customers and/or shareholders as a reflection of his view towards the entire business as well. Basically, if he is willing to let deadlines slip on one product line, then why not the others? No seasoned businessman would express that attitude publicly in almost any other industry.

I have no problem if he does this in his spare time and treats it as such, but being in the position he is he should realize that comments like that are best left unsaid as it could negatively impact the company. Just say you are sorry and busy with managing the company's growth that NWM may be delayed during this period and leave it at that.

Edited by kimik

you guys do realize what e.s.'s job is at Image, right? lol

We do, and if he were in the real world he would realize how this nonchalant comment could be taken by customers and/or shareholders as a reflection of his view towards the entire business as well. Basically, if he is willing to let deadlines slip on one product line, then why not the others? No seasoned businessman would express that attitude publicly in almost any other industry.

I have no problem if he does this in his spare time and treats it as such, but being in the position he is he should realize that comments like that are best left unsaid as it could negatively impact the company. Just say you are sorry and busy with managing the company's growth that NWM may be delayed during this period and leave it at that.

Exactly. It is almost better to have not said anything about delays as this could lead to possible negatives reflected back on the company and his position. IMO its almost like he's trying to do to much, getting stretched to thin, and I would say a conflict of interests especially if he's taking profits from this title. 2c

I'm going to try and revive this thread. I got these done at Heroescon by Nate, and they just came in the mail today. These will definitely be in my collection forever:

NWMSketch3.jpeg

NWMSketch4.jpeg

And my personal favorite...my favorite Modern with my favorite series :cloud9:

NWMSketch1.jpeg

NWMSketch2.jpeg

Edited by chaseman210

Let me be the first to say...... (worship)

Chase, those are AWESOME!!! Congrats buddy!!! :applause:

Thanks! And special thanks for giving me an idea for the ASM mashup

:idea::acclaim:

Oh, and your #1 Fifth Printing is the only SS on the Census! :applause:

These will definitely be in my collection forever:

NWMSketch3.jpegNWMSketch4.jpeg

If you ever need to sell...I know a crystalized gorilla fan...wink wink...

(shameless personal OA post below)

8491012294_a58d9357b2_c.jpg

I think I have the page before or after that...I forget. Love me some gorilla! Had Nate do a sketch card of the Gorilla for me also

Edited by VEI Reborn

These will definitely be in my collection forever:

If you ever need to sell...I know a crystalized gorilla fan...wink wink...

Haha nice! I just told Nate to sketch anything he wanted, and that's what was done when I went to pick it up.

I see a lot of people in this thread talking about how this book is "dead" and that no one wants it anymore. I still see and hear about it selling pretty well.

Yes, it may not be bringing in $800 for a 9.8 copy of the TB variant, but lets be honest here.....did anyone think that was really gonna last?

I still see this as a book that has legs and will do well, even in spite of the production delays.

Now on another note, are they ever gonna create a registry set for this book?

I'm going to try and revive this thread. I got these done at Heroescon by Nate, and they just came in the mail today. These will definitely be in my collection forever:

NWMSketch3.jpeg

NWMSketch4.jpeg

And my personal favorite...my favorite Modern with my favorite series :cloud9:

NWMSketch1.jpeg

NWMSketch2.jpeg

Awesome books, Chase! (thumbs u

Congrats!!! :applause: