• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

• *knock* *knock*
  • Who's there?
  • Nowhere Men.
  • Nowhere Men who?

That is all...

:whistle:

:signfunny:

Damn shame. This book shot out the cannon fast as hell and now look. Sad part about it is I like the book. From a speculation stand point I should have burned them quick. This book went the way of the Bedlam. Too many variants of 1 and delays. Really sucks because I think both books are quality.

If the book is dying/dead....it certainly isn't the fans that are responsible for it's demise. There are only 2 people that can be held accountable: E.S. and Nate.

I'm also sorry to see that they don't have the degree of respect and interest necessary to properly sustain the title so far.

I would rather have quality and a well written book versus rushing it out.

I believe in this book and enjoy the read. If it doesn't explode in value, oh well, it is still well received and hasn't disappointed.

The Jordan sig line is magical pie-man :cloud9:

Jordan was the shizzle. He was pretty much a super hero back in the day. Today's wannabe's are poor facsimile's of his super-stardom. All the stars of today seem fake to me. Bring Jordan back !!!

The Jordan sig line is magical pie-man :cloud9:

Jordan was the shizzle. He was pretty much a super hero back in the day. Today's wannabe's are poor facsimile's of his super-stardom. All the stars of today seem fake to me. Bring Jordan back !!!

apphy.jpg

If the book is dying/dead....it certainly isn't the fans that are responsible for it's demise. There are only 2 people that can be held accountable: E.S. and Nate.

I'm also sorry to see that they don't have the degree of respect and interest necessary to properly sustain the title so far.

And that more than anything else will make the fans not care eventually.

There are a lot of great players today and someday there will be someone just as good if not better than Jordan but I don't think there will every be as much of a gap between talent levels that he had among his peers. He made everyone else look silly. I'm sad I'll never be able to take my son to a Jordan game :(

Funny that this thread is so dead we're talking about basketball when its not even in season.

There are a lot of great players today and someday there will be someone just as good if not better than Jordan but I don't think there will every be as much of a gap between talent levels that he had among his peers. He made everyone else look silly. I'm sad I'll never be able to take my son to a Jordan game :(

Funny that this thread is so dead we're talking about basketball when its not even in season.

Hey, it's something to talk about. I can't even fathom seeing Jordan at his peak live. The perfect mix of raw talent and dedication. I watched a special about the dream team (Bird, Johnson, Jordan, etc) and they just dominated the Olympics that year. Just watching a "skill reel" of Jordan is pure nastiness...