• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Ninja Please

Either way I am going to abandon ship on all my raw copies and a few slabs and keep my Thought Bubble. I am also going to get rid of every damn Revival and duplicate copies of Bedlam raws. Too damn many good books coming out with potential and I am sure not going to keep collecting and investing in stuff Image is not going to stand behind.

Edited by carter3175

Ninja Please

Either way I am going to abandon ship on all my raw copies and a few slabs and keep my Thought Bubble. I am also going to get rid of every damn Revival and duplicate copies of Bedlam raws. Too damn many good books coming out with potential and I am sure not going to keep collecting and investing in stuff Image is not going to stand behind.

Word. I dropped my thought bubble a few months ago.

What's wrong with Revival? Ohhh now I get it no 200 plus value on the secondary markets. Yet sets of 1-12 have been ticking up to 77 a set but yeah I understand. I just hope Revival wins some Harvey awards and continues to gain fans. lol

if E.S. were a bit sharper in regards to marketing, he'd come in and put out some of the fires that have started concerning EoW.

the responses are much more fun than the explanation.

The explanation is that you were too busy with hyperbole and having a go at ES that you forgot what book he writes.

There are no fires. There's just a small number of vocal babies on a forum that amounts to insignificance.

I'm glad everyone is dropping their thought bubbles though. Picked 3 up for less than what I sold a set of 1-4 for :applause:

What's wrong with Revival? Ohhh now I get it no 200 plus value on the secondary markets. Yet sets of 1-12 have been ticking up to 77 a set but yeah I understand. I just hope Revival wins some Harvey awards and continues to gain fans. lol

:sumo: REVIVAL!! :sumo:

Not sure hyperbole was the word that came to mind....I typed eow instead of nwm....I tend to think more about eow these days since nwm is mia.

Me too lol

Jonathan Hickman = E.S.

Where are you getting that Jimmy ?

:gossip:

animated-marijuana-leaf.gif

:D

Back on topic. I was talking to my LCS owners whom happen to be friends with E.S. since the LCS is just down the street from Image HQ. While not concrete it was hinted that art may be the issue... :(