• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Let's hope they launch the TPB and issues 6 - 12 on are schedule again and the secondary market takes off again. I just found the rest of my #1s from Midtown from January and four of them are VF to VF+ due to handling damage by the staff that packed them. :censored:

I will need a healthy market to move them........

Let's hope they launch the TPB and issues 6 - 12 on are schedule again and the secondary market takes off again. I just found the rest of my #1s from Midtown from January and four of them are VF to VF+ due to handling damage by the staff that packed them. :censored:

I will need a healthy market to move them........

I've been buying the Thought Bubble and CBLDF along with the 1st print 1s pretty cheap the last month or 2. They still bring good money somedays and they don't others but I figured they were pretty low risk once the story started back up. Now I'll find out lol

Anyone taking odds that Oct. 16th will come and go without a 6th issue?

I got an e-mail from Midtown saying I've been charged for my NWM #6 order. I had forgotten all about it. Hopefully, since they've charged me, it will come out.

Anyone taking odds that Oct. 16th will come and go without a 6th issue?

I got an e-mail from Midtown saying I've been charged for my NWM #6 order. I had forgotten all about it. Hopefully, since they've charged me, it will come out.

My preorders were charged, my midtown order was charged, and my LCS has it on the pull list for me Wednesday......its safe to say its coming