• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

I also think it would be terrible if they just had this one issue ready to go and the another 5-6 month delay for issue #7.

Looks like you were close with this statement seeing as #7 is not scheduled until January 2014....... lol

Even I bought a #1 after this!

What!? The most anti-NWM member on the board hah. But I did enjoy #1-#3. I didn't get sucked into buying the variants for #1. #3 3rd print is probably my favorite cover of the year. I wish they put a broken wheel chair on the back though instead of whatever they put.

lol yeah well I got a 9.8 blue CBLDF crazy cheap delivered so its not like I broke the bank.

It will be flipped - don't worry about that!

I also think it would be terrible if they just had this one issue ready to go and the another 5-6 month delay for issue #7.

Looks like you were close with this statement seeing as #7 is not scheduled until January 2014....... lol

That is true but sounds like its for a good reason

Looks like Emi Lenox will provide support to Nate as they are both credited on the upcoming issues.

Perhaps backgrounds + objects?

Similar to Mike Norton's assists on Young Avengers?

(which he should get more credit for)

I do not see her taking over completely as her style is different than Nate's.