• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Um? Is this real? I think someone mentioned it a while back but I thought they were joking. Pretty cool.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOWHERE-MEN-THOUGHT-BUBBLE-IMAGE-EXPO-2014-VARIANT-TPB-VOLUME-1-EXCLUSIVE-PRINT-/191031726219?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2c7a60d08b

When you put out 6 issues a year, you have to get as much as you can get out of those 6. A "variant cover" tpb huh...

:facepalm:

Um? Is this real? I think someone mentioned it a while back but I thought they were joking. Pretty cool.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOWHERE-MEN-THOUGHT-BUBBLE-IMAGE-EXPO-2014-VARIANT-TPB-VOLUME-1-EXCLUSIVE-PRINT-/191031726219?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2c7a60d08b

When you put out 6 issues a year, you have to get as much as you can get out of those 6. A "variant cover" tpb huh...

:facepalm:

Seriously, they should've handed those out for free and apologized. I really like this book but it's a loooooongg wait

From CBR:

NOWHERE MEN #9

story: ERIC STEPHENSON

art: MÖRITAT, JORDIE BELLAIRE, & EMI LENOX

cover: MÖRITAT & FONOGRAFIKS

APRIL 23 / 32 PAGES / FC / M / $2.99

The world is changing.

Moritat appears to be the new artist for the time being at least. Also, of note he isn't solicited for that month's All-Star Western. Maybe he IS the new ongoing artist and Bellegarde is kaput. Who knows! (shrug)

I miss E.S.

:sorry:

same here. He seemed like a good dude. I still have my signed copy that he sent to me and my entire Nowhere Men run. The art and writing of this book was pretty good. Sucked it had so many delays.

I miss E.S.

:sorry:

same here. He seemed like a good dude. I still have my signed copy that he sent to me and my entire Nowhere Men run. The art and writing of this book was pretty good. Sucked it had so many delays.

Have you watched the Image Revolution documentary?

I really enjoyed his interviews! And they make him out like he saved image lol. He's a cool guy for sure.

When I spoke to him before issue 6 came out he said the plan for 7 was January, so there was a built in delay there. I love Nate's art so I hate to see him go if that is the case. E.S. seems to be a really nice guy though.