• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Have your shop order it for you. Or go to amazon.com it's 6.31. I don't know how much shipping is but if your order is over 35.00 shipping is free. I'm probably going to order a few NWM trades for gifts and a Walking Dead compendium for 32.08.

NWM trade for 6.31 + Walking Dead compendium for 32.08 = awesome deal.

My bad. Found it (end of this interview) --

http://www.newsarama.com/19457-eric-stephenson-s-nowhere-men-rolls-on-past-first-arc.html

New artist Emi Lennox, with Nate Bellegarde still involved.

I've been quite lost as to what to do with this series (as someone who's loved it enough to collect every print and variant) whether to drop it and move on or hope it gains some consistency in release dates, but reading this interview gives me new hope. I believe that this is worth one more chance, so roll on next year...

My bad. Found it (end of this interview) --

http://www.newsarama.com/19457-eric-stephenson-s-nowhere-men-rolls-on-past-first-arc.html

New artist Emi Lennox, with Nate Bellegarde still involved.

Thanks for posting that. I think I missed that interview. Honestly I do not care about the speculation side of things as much as I did when I first started in this hobby. I just want to see stories continue! Reading these funny books is way better than watching 20+ television programs.