• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Just reiceved an email from DCBS that my order for both issue 7 and 8 was cancelled. Reason - "will be offered later".

Not even a "will be solicited in such and such month of previews". Just offered later!

I guess we shouldnt expect any Nowhere Men this year.

Just reiceved an email from DCBS that my order for both issue 7 and 8 was cancelled. Reason - "will be offered later".

Not even a "will be solicited in such and such month of previews". Just offered later!

I guess we shouldnt expect any Nowhere Men this year.

That's really disappointing.

What I'm assuming will happen is this that issue #7 will NOT come out until all the other issues in the arc are complete. He's probably sick of delays so once the next issue is released he wants it to come out on time.

Solicitations have been a bit of a mess though and have got my hopes up a lot. I'm not even really looking at this series as an ongoing anymore. If we get one arc per year i'll be happy. I just want the series to continue, that's all!

There was a lot of people supporting this book and it would be nice if a little blurb went out letting us know what the plans are for it. Right now it just feels like it's in limbo.

I'm amazed anyone still cares when it comes out at this point. Just file it away with nonplayer as cool books that may someday come back out.

^^

There have been so many tentative release dates that have been "rescheduled" so many times, it's just funny at this point. :roflmao:

People that gripe bout Bedlam need to come over to this thread to see REAL delays. :sick: If they don't care enough to release a product or address the reason for the delays - give your money to other creators that DO care.

:gossip: Terry Moore's Rachel Rising :headbang:

(worship)

Best 3 mins of my morning so far, watching that

I haven't watched pro BB since he retired.

Sad, but same with me. MJ retired from playing basketball and I retired from watching basketball. lol

Nowhere Men, where art thou?