• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Las Vegas Comic Expro Recap

30 posts in this topic

Dude...that seemed like an incredible weekend!!! This was one of the cons I really wanted to attend. I wanted a Steigerwald, but there will be other times and other ops...very awesome dude!!!!!!!

JG Jones' table was pretty empty of fans both days that I saw, would have loved to get a sketch but the only price I saw was the full-on water colors that was like $300+.

The ultimate steal I had was a sweet Zatanna sketch from Stephane Roux whose table was also pretty sparse during the event.

This Expo was THE place to be able to get sketches from the big wigs without having to stand in line long. The only person that had continuous lines was JS Campbell, but he was signing only most of the time and I only saw him do a couple quick sketches for fans while I was there.

Bob Layton, Stephane Roux, Simon Bisley, Mike Choi, Drew Johnson, Ale Garza, Ebas, etc. all of them had only a handful of names on their commission list and so anyone wanting a sketch should have been able to get one.

Ebass was working on like 4-5 pieces that he started the first day. Doubtful anyone got one day two lol I was out late I imagine they kept on partying.

Seemed like it was easy to get on lists the first day but everyone was busting it at the end trying to finish. Peter Steigerwald had to take one to finish and Carlo has two hes working on at home for the last of the Expo art.