• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ignored!!!

540 posts in this topic

Dude, what happens in Woburn, MA stays in Woburn, MA. :makepoint:

doh! I forgot. I'm waiting for lunch so I can visit that sweet 24 hour post office with the credit card readers with all the priority tape over them.

doh! I forgot. I'm waiting for lunch so I can visit that sweet 24 hour post office with the credit card readers with all the priority tape over them.

What? I thought you and your co-workers spent lunchtimes recreating GQ-esque photoshoots.

What? I thought you and your co-workers spent lunchtimes recreating GQ-esque photoshoots.

Why do you think we're going to the post office?

I dunno, to get a buzz from licking stamps?

I use it because some members never have anything positive to contribute. This is my hobby, it's supposed to be fun and having a place to discuss my hobby is supposed to add to that fun.

I believe I only have two on ignore now.

:whistle:

Check again. There was a thread in the sig room that made me rethink you. :shy:

I don't have anyone on ignore, but I like the idea of electronically putting your fingers in your ears and singing "na na na na I'm not listening".

Or maybe it's more like folding your arms, turning your back and turning your nose up. I don't know.

Doesn't it make the posts where it would be useful (i.e. where people are trolling crazily) too hard to read? I realise that one could just stay off those threads, but then what's the point of ignoring?

I use it because some members never have anything positive to contribute. This is my hobby, it's supposed to be fun and having a place to discuss my hobby is supposed to add to that fun.

I believe I only have two on ignore now.

:whistle:

Check again. There was a thread in the sig room that made me rethink you. :shy:

:angel:

I dunno, to get a buzz from licking stamps?

To walk around wearing sandwich boards that read, "Will dance for Signature Series".

I am generally a tolerant person, I don't take the internet *too* serious and I can count on one hand all the people that I have a true, to-the-bone distaste for that I've met in 16 years of being in chatrooms and forums. There was only one person I had on ignore here, and thankfully - they have been banned.

I am generally a tolerant person, I don't take the internet *too* serious and I can count on one hand all the people that I have a true, to-the-bone distaste for that I've met in 16 years of being in chatrooms and forums. There was only one person I had on ignore here, and thankfully - they have been banned.

Not a fan of poetry from pre-op trannies?

Not a fan of poetry from pre-op trannies?

Nope. Gave that up after I moved out of NYC.

FU Balls.

Make that two people.

You can't quit my Gangnam style CGC Boards blitzkrieg.

Well, I have a weakness for that song. I'll take you off ignore if you post a Gangnam tribute video. And don't go skimpy on the hot girls, I want at least two in there.