• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ignored!!!

540 posts in this topic

It's getting late zzz

You're nominated to start the Friday thread. And it better not be bunk like this stupid thread!

Don't be so hard on yourself. There have been many more bunkier, stupider threads. :preach:

It's getting late zzz

You're nominated to start the Friday thread. And it better not be bunk like this stupid thread!

Don't be so hard on yourself. There have been many more bunkier, stupider threads. :preach:

What if I like being hard on myself?

It's getting late zzz

What if I like being a hard on myself?

There's more than one way to skin a cat. :shy:

It's getting late zzz

What if I like being hard on myself?

There's so much wrong with that question, I can't even settle on a rude answer.

I feel special, I received a PM from RMA telling me he acts the same way as everyone else :facepalm: then he removes himself from the conversation. I guess it makes him feel like he got the last word in (shrug)

130749.jpg.561bcd0e20ce6799a3ebd1e3fe52c17f.jpg