• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ignored!!!

540 posts in this topic

Here is a relevant story:

I am on ignore from Sufunk. Regardless of the fact that I tried to apologize to the guy, he took me off ignore, we talked, then he put me back on ignore as he changed his mind and determined I am a tool. I then emailed him to again apologize because I felt badly about my actions and actually was going through a rough time at the time I lashed out at the guy. I offered to meet for lunch on me....the email went "ignored".

Well, Sufunk is having a sale. I saw an IM 9.4 that I'd like to buy and he lives locally so I post in the thread that I am interested. No answer...perhaps he isn't reading my post (sure he isn't :eyeroll: )

I post again that if he might not be willing to sell to me and if not, it's his loss. but I kept it civil. And then this is the post I get from the guy in his thread.

Dude!

You went on a PUBLIC tirade about what an annoying, conceited, POS that thinks he's better than everyone else on here you think I am. Oh and all because of stupid wildly_fanciful_statement you were too much of a woman to just talk to me about! You know for a fact that I have you on ignore and wouldn't sell to you so why in gods name are you posting and crapping in my sales thread??? :screwy:

So much for the ignore feature. And, yep I'm a fool for even considering buying something from the guy.

Just to disclose some stuff....I had sent a PM to Jamie Graham recently as I felt badly about some stuff that went down here between us. He accepted my apology and all was cool. Nobody was on ignore, no matches. I have to commend the guy for being cool and not holding a grudge.

Anyway, i'm not perfect by any strectch but some people here are just way to sensitive and act like children.

'nuff said (for now)

:popcorn:

Here is a relevant story:

I am on ignore from Sufunk. Regardless of the fact that I tried to apologize to the guy, he took me off ignore, we talked, then he put me back on ignore as he changed his mind and determined I am a tool. I then emailed him to again apologize because I felt badly about my actions and actually was going through a rough time at the time I lashed out at the guy. I offered to meet for lunch on me....the email went "ignored".

Well, Sufunk is having a sale. I saw an IM 9.4 that I'd like to buy and he lives locally so I post in the thread that I am interested. No answer...perhaps he isn't reading my post (sure he isn't :eyeroll: )

I post again that if he might not be willing to sell to me and if not, it's his loss. but I kept it civil. And then this is the post I get from the guy in his thread.

Dude!

You went on a PUBLIC tirade about what an annoying, conceited, POS that thinks he's better than everyone else on here you think I am. Oh and all because of stupid wildly_fanciful_statement you were too much of a woman to just talk to me about! You know for a fact that I have you on ignore and wouldn't sell to you so why in gods name are you posting and crapping in my sales thread??? :screwy:

So much for the ignore feature. And, yep I'm a fool for even considering buying something from the guy.

Just to disclose some stuff....I had sent a PM to Jamie Graham recently as I felt badly about some stuff that went down here between us. He accepted my apology and all was cool. Nobody was on ignore, no matches. I have to commend the guy for being cool and not holding a grudge.

Anyway, i'm not perfect by any strectch but some people here are just way to sensitive and act like children.

'nuff said (for now)

lol

I don't understand why Sufunk and Mark1 aren't best friends. They're perfect for each other.

I have him on ignore. He can go his merry way, I go mine. It was the post from the other Board member I saw and responded to.

meh

"Ignore" doesn't give YOU carte blanche to say anything you want about someone.

That's not how it works.

Stop_talking_start_doing.jpg

:makepoint:

I like this forum and I try not to be a Troll, but what I don't understand is why RMA (or anyone for that matter) would send a private message and then remove themselves before the other person can reply. What is up with that??

meh

bothways-283x300.jpg

I don't understand why Sufunk and Mark1 aren't best friends.

You know how magnets that have the same polarity repel each other? It's like that except with butthurt.

lol My first real laugh of the week.

You know how magnets that have the same polarity repel each other? It's like that except with butthurt.

Does pepper spray cause butthurt?

That's funny

I don't understand why Sufunk and Mark1 aren't best friends. They're perfect for each other.

You don't know squat about me.

Lighten up.

:popcorn:

Serious_Nod_Smiley_by_Mirz123.gif

(thumbs u

Dude, are you really accusing other people of being way sensitive?

Lighten up.

I've really tried but my P90x CDs haven't arrived yet. :foryou: