• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ignored!!!

540 posts in this topic

Walking Dead rules!

I just got a new credit card, and I'm looking to invest $10,000 in a comic for around 6 months; what would you recommend?

Burning it would be faster, would provide temporary heat, and would leave less regret at its conclusion.

That being said they just haven't printed enough "Before Watchmen" books to go around. (thumbs u

How about starting a new comic business? Please type out a detailed plan for how to make money selling comics, and leave a number where you can be reached if I have any problems.

I have an old rare comic. It's mint and in the bag. I paid $1.50 for at a few years ago. Taking best offers over $100.

I used to be a Tae Bo instructor, but the recession hit me hard. Should I become a yogi?

Depends..do you have experience in steathly stealing food from picnic baskets? hm

Walking Dead rules!

I just got a new credit card, and I'm looking to invest $10,000 in a comic for around 6 months; what would you recommend?

Burning it would be faster, would provide temporary heat, and would leave less regret at its conclusion.

That being said they just haven't printed enough "Before Watchmen" books to go around. (thumbs u

How about starting a new comic business? Please type out a detailed plan for how to make money selling comics, and leave a number where you can be reached if I have any problems.

I have an old rare comic. It's mint and in the bag. I paid $1.50 for at a few years ago. Taking best offers over $100.

I used to be a Tae Bo instructor, but the recession hit me hard. Should I become a yogi?

Depends..do you have experience in steathly stealing food from picnic baskets? hm

Define 'experience'.

Walking Dead rules!

Define 'experience'.

Sure....

a general concept experience comprises knowledge of or skill of some thing or some event gained through involvement in or exposure to that thing or event

Walking Dead rules!

Define 'experience'.

Sure....

a general concept experience comprises knowledge of or skill of some thing or some event gained through involvement in or exposure to that thing or event

I believe it's spelled "picinic."

Walking Dead rules!

Define 'experience'.

Sure....

I don't fully trust what you believe in after you said you had "experienced telepathy" firsthand.... :screwy:

Walking Dead rules!

Define 'experience'.

Sure....

I don't fully trust what you believe in after you said you had "experienced telepathy" firsthand.... :screwy:

That was my fillings.

Who the hell resurrected the How does having the last post in a thread make you feel? thread?

Park. :facepalm:

....and it's not comic related. :facepalm:

Park needs to man up and let his wife post instead.

Who the hell resurrected the How does having the last post in a thread make you feel? thread?

Holy mess. That would be awesome. :whee:

Holy mess. That would be awesome. :whee:

:ohnoez:

I don't understand why Sufunk and Mark1 aren't best friends.

You know how magnets that have the same polarity repel each other? It's like that except with butthurt.

Actually you are wrong. I'm a d i ck but Mark is just a whiny doosh (thumbs u

Theres a big difference :whistle:

You know how magnets that have the same polarity repel each other? It's like that except with butthurt.

Class act (thumbs u

I concur.