• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ignored!!!

540 posts in this topic

What is the purpose of putting someone on ignore? Surely you aren't so easily offended that you can't handle seeing the words of a fellow boardie. And, yes, I understand that some people are a little more annoying or trollie than others but...so? It's not like you can't just scroll past their posts if they're that bothersome. Enlighten me. Unless you all have me on ignore and no one wills see this post. hm

It's so you don't have to read inane post's. Most people come on the boards to enjoy themselves, some come to troll and make retarded post's. I only have one board member on ignore after all these years.

:acclaim:

FU Balls.

Make that two people.

You can't quit my Gangnam style CGC Boards blitzkrieg.

Well, I have a weakness for that song. I'll take you off ignore if you post a Gangnam tribute video. And don't go skimpy on the hot girls, I want at least two in there.

Cowboy dance Finghnam style . . . hm

FU Balls.

Make that two people.

Well, I have a weakness for that song. I'll take you off ignore if you post a Gangnam tribute video. And don't go skimpy on the hot girls, I want at least two in there.

Finghnam style. WHOP WHOP WHOP

I also want explosions.

FU Balls.

Make that two people.

Finghnam style. WHOP WHOP WHOP

I also want explosions.

lol

This could get messy.

What is the purpose of putting someone on ignore? Surely you aren't so easily offended that you can't handle seeing the words of a fellow boardie. And, yes, I understand that some people are a little more annoying or trollie than others but...so? It's not like you can't just scroll past their posts if they're that bothersome. Enlighten me. Unless you all have me on ignore and no one wills see this post. hm

It's so you don't have to read inane post's. Most people come on the boards to enjoy themselves, some come to troll and make retarded post's. I only have one board member on ignore after all these years.

Out them! :baiting:

:hi:

The only reason I could see putting RMA on ignore is that the amount of animated emoticons in one thread could be dragging down your processor speed.

The only reason I could see putting RMA on ignore is that the amount of animated emoticons in one thread could be dragging down your processor speed.

I'm still pretty new here so I don't know, but has RMA ever typed anything? Or are all 29 thousand posts emoticons and jpgs?

I'm still pretty new here so I don't know, but has RMA ever typed anything? Or are all 29 thousand posts emoticons and jpgs?

RMA used to make my longest posts look like internet slang. And I type out long posts.

lol

RMA used to make my longest posts look like internet slang. And I type out long posts.

lol

:eek:

(tsk) = never typed anything

:preach: = typed something

??

??

hm

newpm.gif

(thumbs u

??

hm

newpm.gif

(thumbs u

:)

I think you'll start talking again on 12/07/12 @ 11:22 AM.

;)

??

hm

newpm.gif

(thumbs u

:)

I think you'll start talking again on 12/07/12 @ 11:22 AM.

;)

smiley_nah.gif

This I've stopped bothering putting up with trolls & stalkers or someone who tells me to google it simply because I ask a question ... I think I have about 6-10ish people by now life is simply too short to put up with internet trolls who would never talk to you in person the same way they do online

I remember when he used to talk. It was entertaining. Now, he's an Internet Mime. Not nearly as rewarding, but I still think he's alright.