• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ignored!!!

540 posts in this topic

I think we need to take this thread into friday, amp up the angst to 11 and get a few people some well deserved points. What say you lads?

In before the lock! :whee:

I think we need to take this thread into friday, amp up the angst to 11 and get a few people some well deserved points. What say you lads?

hm

emot-jerkit.gif

My video response stomps your video response.

You're a prim pair of stargazers.

Green with envy, ain't you leprechaun?

I was thinking he looked like a Celtic version of Psy.

I've had 3 people on ignore. 1 was a loon who recently got banned. 1 is a complete fruit loop that I'm worried I might actually anger and have this person show up in the bushes outside my house and kill me.

The other I've taken off ignore recently. I've done so, not b/c I think they're any more relevant or any less annoying. But scrolling past a stream of icons is far less time consuming that clicking to see whether they're ready to start using words again and/or have anything interesting to say.

The other I've taken off ignore recently. I've done so, not b/c I think they're any more relevant or any less annoying. But scrolling past a stream of icons is far less time consuming that clicking to see whether they're ready to start using words again and/or have anything interesting to say.

:luhv: