• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New York Comic Con Sales Thread - Grimms + Walking Dead Figures Added! - CLOSED!

630 posts in this topic

Lets try this again.

I was doing some photobucket work, then walked my dogs, came back and saw the initial thread locked. I guess I didn't post something fast enough.

I'll be attending NYCC for all four days and will do the usual pulling of high grade copies of everything that I can get my hands on.

There's a lot of stuff still being announced. Some stuff I will able to pre-sell, others I will wait to see what the books look like and qty. available so please be patient. No need to send me the flood of PMs I'm already getting - "Will you be getting this book?" "Or can you get me this book?"

Also I will not be combining books from previous orders. I am working on shipping all remaining combined raw book orders at the moment, and also all the Baltimore Valiant SS just came in as well so those orders should be out by this weekend.

Usual terms apply people!

$10 for first slab Priority, $3 each additional

$8 for up two books raw boxed Priority, $11 for up to fifteen.

Post an :takeit: if you want it.

And please no shenanigans which includes:

Deleting posts

Mucking up the sales thread with too much commentary

Also, I am not a drop shipper. Please do not buy multiples of things in the sales thread, wait for them to run out, then contact people via pm offfering them something you haven't even received when you see them post asking if I have anymore for sale.

(tsk)

This is a really cool cover... In two different versions. I have very limited qty of each on order, but may be able to grab more at the show.

Grimm Fairy Tales Presents: Robyn Hood 1 CS Moore Exclusive - cover by Billy Tucci - Limited to 250

$35 Raw NM+ or better

$85 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$100 CGC 9.8 SS Tucci + additional talent if available

4fca58e5f35924bf6734e7498d69648f.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales Presents: Robyn Hood 1 CS Moore Exclusive - cover by Billy Tucci - Limited to 100 Nude

$125 Raw NM+ or better

$175 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$225 CGC 9.8 SS Tucci + additional talent if available

f4bb73726745fafd3604a6624b9fe070.jpg

This is a really cool cover... In two different versions. I have very limited qty of each on order, but may be able to grab more at the show.

Grimm Fairy Tales Presents: Robyn Hood 1 CS Moore Exclusive - cover by Billy Tucci - Limited to 250

$35 Raw NM+ or better

$85 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

:takeit: CGC SS 9.8 Tucci sig only If possible

Grimm Fairy Tales Presents: Robyn Hood 1 CS Moore Exclusive - cover by Billy Tucci - Limited to 100 Nude

$125 Raw NM+ or better

:takeit:

CGC 9.8 SS Tucci sig only if possible

$125 Raw NM+ or better

Blue 9.8 please Dre

I was wondering what happened to the thread. Said moved but was a dead link. You must've upset the admins. You say something mean to them???

Fingers crossed for ToT HC.

And seriously... What kind of scum is pulling this nonsense?

Also, I am not a drop shipper. Please do not buy multiples of things in the sales thread, wait for them to run out, then contact people via pm offfering them something you haven't even received when you see them post asking if I have anymore for sale.

I was wondering what happened to the thread. Said moved but was a dead link. You must've upset the admins. You say something mean to them???

Fingers crossed for ToT HC.

And seriously... What kind of scum is pulling this nonsense?

I hadn't posted anything yet, somebody probably hit notify mod button or something. No biggie.

$35 Raw NM+ or better

$85 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

:takeit: raw

are you going to have any other robyn hood covers up for sale ?.. I like the cover where shes on the beach in the shower with her bra hanging on an arrow :)

ah here is an image

http://jamietyndall.com/portfolio/

Yes, I will have that cover, along with all the other Zenescope NYCC exclusives. I will post the art tomorrow after Zenescope sends me all the images.

Word is that there will be two topless covers at the show as well.

More to come...