• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New York Comic Con Sales Thread - Grimms + Walking Dead Figures Added! - CLOSED!

630 posts in this topic

or X-Men football variants??

Dre,

any chance for Bedlam #1 variant or Batman #13 variant?

Dudes...

There's a lot of stuff still being announced. Some stuff I will able to pre-sell, others I will wait to see what the books look like and qty. available so please be patient. No need to send me the flood of PMs I'm already getting - "Will you be getting this book?" "Or can you get me this book?"

I know these aren't PMs, but let's chill...

Dre,

I will be grabbing those books but since I am a condition whore I will not put them up for sale until I have them physically in my hand.

Public service announcement on the Batman 13 Variant. I'm pretty sure it's just one variant with a die cut piece that can be slipped over the variant to create a different image (Joker).

I've seen auctions on eBay advertising it as two seperate variants so be careful.

Dre,

Dudes...

There's a lot of stuff still being announced. Some stuff I will able to pre-sell, others I will wait to see what the books look like and qty. available so please be patient. No need to send me the flood of PMs I'm already getting - "Will you be getting this book?" "Or can you get me this book?"

I know these aren't PMs, but let's chill...

Doesn't matter I'm still getting the PMs.

lol

People wonder why it takes me so long sometimes to reply to an important PM... It's because I get pages a day sometimes.

Dre,

Will you have any of the Hotflips/Beachbum exclusives for Grimm Fairy Tales/Myths and Legends #21. Cover Art by Greg Horn??

PM sent.

Can you drop ship?? Thanks.

Your pal,

Jeff

Dre,

Will you have any of the Hotflips/Beachbum exclusives for Grimm Fairy Tales/Myths and Legends #21. Cover Art by Greg Horn??

PM sent.

Can you drop ship?? Thanks.

Your pal,

Jeff

:devil:

I would have just waited to start a thread BUT NOOOOOOOO....

I don't feel the least bit bad that all the "can you pick me up a variant for cost, I'll pay shipping and give you a couple books per book" peeps are out in full force...

Folks, PSA:

It costs a lot of money to go to conventions, time off work, tickets, airline, hotel and NY is not the cheapest place in the world. Prepare for great books with great grades, but prepare to pay for those great books and great grades or look to ebay for pretend NM+ books shipped in bubble mailers...

Rant over...if I offended anyone, sorry. But seeing far to many people thinking getting variants is simple and high grade variants at that.

Lovingly,

JJ

What if I wanted a low grade variant? That should be pretty straightfoward right?! :insane:

In all seriousness I've dealt with Dre before and keep coming back because he really does this incredibly well. I don't want to derail this thread but this seems an appropriate place to give Dre and other convention goers a thank you (thumbs u

I would have just waited to start a thread BUT NOOOOOOOO....

I don't feel the least bit bad that all the "can you pick me up a variant for cost, I'll pay shipping and give you a couple books per book" peeps are out in full force...

Folks, PSA:

It costs a lot of money to go to conventions, time off work, tickets, airline, hotel and NY is not the cheapest place in the world. Prepare for great books with great grades, but prepare to pay for those great books and great grades or look to ebay for pretend NM+ books shipped in bubble mailers...

Rant over...if I offended anyone, sorry. But seeing far to many people thinking getting variants is simple and high grade variants at that.

Lovingly,

JJ

Good Rant JJ!!!

Now let's get back to those:

In all seriousness I've dealt with Dre before and keep coming back because he really does this incredibly well. I don't want to derail this thread but this seems an appropriate place to give Dre and other convention goers a thank you (thumbs u

(thumbs u

Dre is the main reason I am getting back to collecting more than one book. He makes it easy.

(thumbs u

Dre is the main reason I am getting back to collecting more than one book. He makes it easy.

He is also the reason I never seem to have any money....... :laugh: