• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New York Comic Con Sales Thread - Grimms + Walking Dead Figures Added! - CLOSED!

630 posts in this topic

Dre is not kidding about the JSC UA Variants they had been destroyed. I looked through maybe 100 books and found 5 I was comfortable keeping for myself as 9.8s and even then I almost want to press them 1st just because of how bad the spines are.

I know you are flooded with PMs DRE, but I also Sent PM :hi: , regarding previous conversations regarding invoices, and I'll be active in this thread too, so its relevant.

hope you are having a good time in NY, can only imagine what your PM folder looks like since this thread is getting about 100 views a minute....

Hi Dre -

Actually - I would like "another" one....! :)

(1) Bedlam NM+ or better raw

So, that would be (2) Bedlam raws (NM+++ or better) for me.

- Steve :)

:takeit:

I may be over steeping the mark here, but from experiance Dre won't cover any :takeit: for books untill he has listed it with price etc.

I only say this because I wouldn't want you missing out if you were thinking you're sorted :sorry:

It's been a long day, I got into NY at 1 am, and I couldn't check into my hotel since they were oversold, luckily I got 4 hours sleep at a nearby Holiday Inn Express.

I've been up since 7, on my feet at the show all day.

Some of the lines were crazy, especially the grapphiti line.

In the hotel I'm booked in now sorting books. I have BedlAm color variants.

To answer some PMs,

Invoices will be sent out at end of show.

All Bedlam 9.8 subscribers get automatic first shot at bedlam books and RRP sketch variants if available. I would like all Belam subscribers to send me a PM indicating date of subscription request so I can allocate RRPs in order if available. So far I have two 9.8 candidates of the sketches.

I have some more books to sort.

Also the blue rainbow limited to 100 Penny for your soul False Prophets & Campbell limited to 100 Oz are numbered and all witnessed by CGC. If you've ordered those books please verify if you still want them raw or SS if blue label requested.