• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIG WD lot no reserve ends today!;WD #33 cgc no reserve!; sandman lot 1,2,8,31

13 posts in this topic

***See last post for current info :) Link in there to the big WD lot ending today! (Tuesday October 16th)

Hey guys,

I'm running a true auction style lot, just started it at 9.99 with no reserve.

Bidder will get a lot of 6 Walking Dead first prints - issues 43, 44, 45, 46, and 47 are raw and range from NM- to NM+ (see auction for specific details), PLUS an already graded cgc 9.8 key issue 48!! I was honestly trying to hold onto this one for longer and I really hope I don't kick myself for selling it too soon.

Check it out over here:

Kat's WD ebay lot 43-48

Thanks for looking, hope to see you bidding ;)

Jim,

If you're seriously interested, then I'm happy to discuss this. The problem is that to be protected through eBay/PayPal I would need to ship with the books insured and trackable. Since USPS discontinued insurance on priority international shipping, the only service I'm aware of that provides these services is express international. And it's expensive :(. I do make exceptions if the buyer is reliable and also willing to pay the necessary costs - I just shipped a 5 lb package to the UK last week, it had to go express intl since it was a $200+ book, but the shipping alone was $78.00.

Are you aware of any other less expensive ways that I could still be protected as a seller? If so please let me know.

Or, do you have a friend here in the US that I could ship the books to for you, and then that person would be responsible for getting the books to you in Canada? (It would need to be someone you trust bc I would be considering my part of the transaction complete after the books made it to your friend). But the plus side is that your friend could ship them a less expensive way if you aren't concerned about having a fast, trackable service. But again, I am not familiar with what those other shipping services might be.

What I'm trying to say in this long convoluted message is that of course I would welcome your bid! And if we can work something out I'm happy to try. USPS continues to make it more and more difficult by changing the rules and limiting intl services. If you'd like to discuss this further, please just convo me and we'll get it worked out.

Kathryn

Auction ends in a few days and it's still what I consider (from a seller's POV) a scary low price, lol

And I'm going to be listing several more WD lots at auction if this one does well enough - I'll post updates as they begin.

New Walking Dead lots just listed!

Check out my auctions for multiple WD books; several lots and a few cgc graded books too.

The 43-48 lot ends in three days;

Also there is a new lot of issues 34-42, this is nice lot! Starting at just 9.99.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Walking-Dead-Lot-34-35-36-37-38-39-40-41-42-1st-print-NM-to-NM-VERY-NICE-/120996980687?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item1c2bfb67cf

There's a BIN lot for WD books 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 28, 29, 30, 31, and 32 here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Walking-Dead-lot-20-21-22-23-24-26-28-29-30-31-32-1st-print-most-NM-to-NM-/120996970810?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item1c2bfb413a

And check out my other auctions for more walking dead ;). I'll be listing at least two more lots soon.

If any issues with links, I apologize; in posting from my phone which makes it a bit harder. You can always search my seller ID,

katharath

As always thanks for looking!!

The WD lot 43-48 ends today; see first post for the link :)

I also put up a nice little lot of Sandman slabs, including a #1 in cgc 9.8, a #2 in cgc 9.6, a #8 in cgc 9.2, and a #31 in cgc 9.4. It's priced not much higher than what the average #1 in 9.8 goes for, but you get all four slabs.

Link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120997958679?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Big raw Walking Dead lot ending today, includes a total of 38 later WD issues. It's a straight run from 64-91, plus issues 49, 50, 52, 53, 54, 56, 58, 59, 60 and 62. The 53 is a NM 9.4 book IMO, so that's a nice one in this lot, and the 56 is signed by Kirkman (guaranteed auth sig, this book was purchased by me a few years ago from a very well known boardie, who has sold a ton of signed WD items that he has had signed at cons over the years - he has most of them graded for selling, but this one wouldn't have been worth grading due to condition being in 8.5 poss 9.0 range. Anyway - no worries about the sig being authentic).

Link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120997566227?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Plus I just started the WD cgc 9.8 #33 last night, it's a no reserve auction, started at 9.99.

link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121000363407?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649