• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

POSSIBLY THE BEST MAGAZINE EVER GRADED TO DATE...on eBay

14 posts in this topic

OW to WHITE Pgs....This is one of the finst copies in Existence....It has a spider-stress line down the spine edge...and an arrival date(probably a file copy)...the other lines are from the scanner..Otherwise this book is structurally flawless....Back cover is a NM 9.6/9.8..

Why did it grade an 8.5? confused.gif

It graded 8.5 because of the very fine single stress line up along spine and the stamp...Otherwise nothing wrong with book....But its an 8.5...The other marks you may see are from the scanner

Steve... I think I can top that one. How about this... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

(Origin & 1st App. The Man-Thing by Morrow + 1st Conan The Barbarian cross-over by Barry Smith outside of own title)(WHITE PAGES!)

Savage Tales Magazine #1 CGC 9.8 NM-M with White Pages! cloud9.gifacclaim.gifthumbsup2.gif

Steve... I think I can top that one. How about this... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

(Origin & 1st App. The Man-Thing by Morrow + 1st Conan The Barbarian cross-over by Barry Smith outside of own title)(WHITE PAGES!)

Savage Tales Magazine #1 CGC 9.8 NM-M with White Pages! cloud9.gifacclaim.gifthumbsup2.gif

That book is sooo sweet ! thumbsup2.gif

that book's ending price should shock a few people.....

If it didn't have one of the uglies date stamps ever, I know I would be interested in it.

I'm still kicking myself for being out of town last year and forgetting about the White Mountain copy of #1 when it sold (for less than $400) on eBay.

I have seen a few copies that will grade out at least at 9.0, but this

one should do well being the best graded so far.

that book's ending price should shock a few people.....

If it didn't have one of the uglies date stamps ever, I know I would be interested in it.

I'm still kicking myself for being out of town last year and forgetting about the White Mountain copy of #1 when it sold (for less than $400) on eBay.

I have seen a few copies that will grade out at least at 9.0, but this

one should do well being the best graded so far.

What was the White Mountain copy graded at by the seller and who was selling it. Also did you remember who picked it up? I appreciate any additional info you have to offer. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifgossip.gif