• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would it be possible to buy a 1 day pass to GPA?

108 posts in this topic

nor are you taking into account the cost, hassles, retooling and additional administration required to provide a "light" version of the service. I think a business would be entirely within their right to just say no, rather than trying to explain all the intricacies of how the burden and cost of retooling for on-demand service very likely would not guarantee the kind of significant increase in revenue to justify the change.

GPA uses WorldPay as their payment gateway. Thanks to this amazing thing called the internets, I can talk to a WorldPay company representative about their services via chat window. It's amazing, I know. What will they think of next?!?!

Thank you for choosing WorldPay. A representative will be with you shortly.

You are now chatting with 'Shirley'

Shirley: How may we help you?

you: Does world pay support subscription-based payments? I have a website that I would like to have a subscription option to access it and expire in 3 days rather than 30. Can you help me with that?

Shirley: I believe recurring payments can be customized to fit your needs. We need additional details about your business in order to answer you correctly.

Shirley: What type of business do you own.

you: Undergarment Restoration and Stain Removal business.

End.

Yeah, that's some pretty difficult and expensive retooling. :facepalm:

This is why I hardly visit the boards any more. In a nutshell

The OP is going after a Hulk #1 and wants to pinch pennies. I don't understand not wanting to spend $10 to not possibly overpay by hundreds of dollars.

I'll reiterate my offer to pay for a month of GPA to the OP.

+1

Exactly!

attachment.gif