• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC copper ASMs, a few raw signed books (Crisis, ASM #200)

8 posts in this topic

Still trying to raise a few more bucks for the upcoming Texas shows (Dallas & Austin). I appreciate you stopping by my thread.

:takeit: rules the day. I will listen to offers via PM, but if someone buys the book(s) in the thread all PM negotations are over.

Shipping will be exact cost via Priority mail in the US (roughly $9 for a slab, less for raws). All books will be shipped in boxes unless you specify that you don't mind an envelope to save money. In any event book(s) will be well protected for the journey. International buyers are welcome as long as you don't mind paying exact shipping to your location too.

No HOS or probation members welcome.

Returns always welcome on raw books if you are not satisfied, return shipping at buyer's expense unless I missed something material (i.e. not just a 0.5 disagreement on grade). If I made a mistake I will also cough up return shipping.

Payment via Paypal, checks, or MOs welcome. If we have not done business in the past checks must clear before shipment. International buyers must pay via Paypal.

ASM #232 CGC 9.8 White -- asking $29 + shipping SOLD

RADF81AE2012529_141440.jpg

ASM #362 (2nd Carnage) CGC 9.8 White -- asking $20 + shipping SOLD

RAD516D42011615_12938.jpg

Web of Spider-man #1 CGC 9.6 White -- asking $25 + shipping SOLD

Web01CGC.jpg

ASM #200 about 9.0, signed by Marv Wolfman at last year's Austin show (I got the signature myself) -- asking $10 + shipping SOLD

ASM200sign.jpg

Crisis on Infinite Earths #8 & 12, the #8 is about a 9.4/9.6 and the #12 is a very nice 9.6. Both signed at the Austin show at the same time I got the above ASM #200 signed. Asking $5 apiece + shipping.

Crisis08sign.jpg

Crisis12sign.jpg

One other random book signed at the Austin show, House of Mystery (2008) #1 in 9.6ish condition signed by Matthew Sturges. Asking $3 (cover price) + shipping.

HouseMystery1sign.jpg

ASM #232 CGC 9.8 White -- asking $29 + shipping

RADF81AE2012529_141440.jpg

ASM #362 (2nd Carnage) CGC 9.8 White -- asking $20 + shipping

RAD516D42011615_12938.jpg

Web of Spider-man #1 CGC 9.6 White -- asking $25 + shipping

Web01CGC.jpg

:takeit: all 3 of them

^^ Thanks!