• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mio's Hallowe'en Art - Last One Added Today

18 posts in this topic

I am getting into the spirit and doing some Hallowe'en art this week, for sale on eBay. Hope this is the right spot to pimp these wares.

I'm no Shiverbones with this material, but I'm doing my best!

Auctions are starting in 5 hours or so, for just $15 opening bids. eBay link. Or follow my general gallery link.

Mio-117.jpg

Mio-116.jpg

I'm glad that you keep posting up your paintings here - I really enjoy checking out the progress in your gallery. I agree with Shiver - really great atmosphere.

these are paintings or computer generated?

These are oil paintings on portrait-fine canvas (i.e. super smooth). The witch took me about 5 hours to paint, a little less for the Jack.

I'm glad that you keep posting up your paintings here - I really enjoy checking out the progress in your gallery. I agree with Shiver - really great atmosphere.

I'm just happy people appreciate my work - for someone with no formal training, I seem to be finding the right path.

Not trying to gratuitously bump this thread, but here's a note that I posted a painting of EC's Old Witch in the OA marketplace, available directly to boardies before I try the Bay.

Painting #121 - Happy Jacks

This took 2 sittings of about 4 hours each. The photo is ok, but it looks much better in person - the light really pops out in life.

This one is almost twice as large as the rest, measuring 8.5 x 20.5 inches.

Link!

Mio-121_zpsad8b4866.jpg