• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dear Mr. Parker [OT]

7 posts in this topic

As an FSU alumnus and lifelong fan, I would like to sincerely thank you and all LSU fans for loaning us Jimbo Fisher these past few years. It is my feeling, however, that now that we have learned all three of the plays that he knows, his services will no longer be required. Please feel free to take him back as soon as is convenient. I will of course be happy to cover the return shipping. Thanks again.

Most Sincerely,

Theagenes

(Who refuses to drink the Koolaid anymore)

today we both wear black.

It's a good lesson for the offense. They've gotta learn to carry their weight. Regardless, Bama looks to clearly be the best team by a large margin.

And this is in the Gold section, because:

A. Jumbo Fisher is old?

B. Y'all are old?

C. Jumbo is now encased in plastic, and is old?

D. Y'all are encased in plastic, and you are all old?

E. You want to trade him for some actual golden age books?

F. LSU is old, and encased in plastic, and you want to trade "it" for Ohio State, encased in plastic?

Because I wanted to commiserate with Parker without having to venture into the water cooler. There is an "OT" in the thread title after all. :shrug:

And if Jimbo Fisher were slabbed he'd be a big fat turd. :mad: