• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC Guest Announcement - Splash Page Comic Art

2 posts in this topic

Hi all,

MICHAEL LARK and Goran Sudzuka will be guests of Splash Page Comic Art at NY Comic Con at booths 1888

Michael and Goran will be joining us Friday, Saturday & Sunday 10-12 to 10-14, 2012 at our booth #1888.

Both will be sketching at the show, but we'll be taking an advanced list.

Goran Sudzuka's sketch & commission information is as follows:

Small head sketch in books - $10

Pencil drawing on 6x8 inches paper -$40

Commission, inked, on 10x15 inches drawing board -$100 for one character,

$50 for background or additional character

Michael Lark:

Commission details:

9X12" 1 character no background $75

11 x 14 1 character no background $125

11 x 17" 1 character no background $150

Michael is starting a new list for each day of the show beginning Friday morning.

For the first time in 8 years, Michael Lark and I are partnering together again for a brand new Michael Lark sketchbook. At the NYCC, they will be $10, and are signed & numbered, limited to 500 copies. More information can be seen here: Michael Lark Sketchbook at Splash Page Art

I will also have art from Charlie Adlard, Sean Phillips, Paolo Rivera, Duncan Fegredo, Cliff Chiang, Tim Bradstreet, Lee Bermejo, Leandro Fernandez, Goran Sudzuka & a number of other artists that I represent.

See you at the show.

Mark Hay

Splash Page Comic Art

www.splashpageart.com

JOHN MCCREA original art at NYCC

I wanted to announce that I am now working with the very talented artist John McCrea. I'll have Hitman, Mars Attacks, Boys & Herogasm, Chew & various other pieces of his artwork with me at the NYCC. This will be your first shot at his art through Splash Page Comic Art, and anything still available after the convention will be available for sale on the website shortly after I return from NY.

Thanks

Mark Hay

Splash Page Comic Art

www.splashpageart.com

Hi all,

MICHAEL LARK and Goran Sudzuka will be guests of Splash Page Comic Art at NY Comic Con at booths 1888

Michael and Goran will be joining us Friday, Saturday & Sunday 10-12 to 10-14, 2012 at our booth #1888.

Both will be sketching at the show, but we'll be taking an advanced list.

Goran Sudzuka's sketch & commission information is as follows:

Small head sketch in books - $10

Pencil drawing on 6x8 inches paper -$40

Commission, inked, on 10x15 inches drawing board -$100 for one character,

$50 for background or additional character

Michael Lark:

Commission details:

9X12" 1 character no background $75

11 x 14 1 character no background $125

11 x 17" 1 character no background $150

Michael is starting a new list for each day of the show beginning Friday morning.

For the first time in 8 years, Michael Lark and I are partnering together again for a brand new Michael Lark sketchbook. At the NYCC, they will be $10, and are signed & numbered, limited to 500 copies. More information can be seen here: Michael Lark Sketchbook at Splash Page Art

I will also have art from Charlie Adlard, Sean Phillips, Paolo Rivera, Duncan Fegredo, Cliff Chiang, Tim Bradstreet, Lee Bermejo, Leandro Fernandez, Goran Sudzuka & a number of other artists that I represent.

See you at the show.

Mark Hay

Splash Page Comic Art

www.splashpageart.com