• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 Halloween Avatars

56 posts in this topic

We've done this in the past. One such example.

Find a halloween themed, or just something scary/creepy and upload it as your avatar until 10/31. Oh yeah, tell us where it's from.

Mine comes from the original Jonny Quest show. It's the Invisible Monster (after throwing paint on it of course). One of the scariest episodes from the show.

Find a halloween themed, or just something scary/creepy and upload it as your avatar until 10/31. Oh yeah, tell us where it's from.

Mine comes from the original Jonny Quest show. It's the Invisible Monster (after throwing paint on it of course). One of the scariest episodes from the show.

Great idea! I will start searching in the next day or so for a Halloween themed avatar.

BTW, I concur with your assessment on the Jonny Quest episode The Invisible Monster. VERY COOL! The sounds that "thing" made was chilling to hear as a kid.

You made a damn good choice!

Great idea! I will start searching in the next day or so for a Halloween themed avatar.

BTW, I concur with your assessment on the Jonny Quest episode The Invisable Monster. VERY COOL! The sounds that "thing" made was chilling to hear as a kid.

You made a damn good choice!

I just got my daughter into Jonny Quest. Her two favorite episodes are the Invisible Monster and Terror Island. She likes the giant crab in that one.

(I have to get these moments in before she gets a little older and then switches to whatever Beiber type kid is "in" at the moment :P )

Zuni Fetish Doll. My mom let me watch Trilogy of Terror when I was 4...I wore boots for about a year so if it attacked me, my ankles would be safe.

trillogyofterror.jpg

Don't remove the charm!

Arrrggghhhh!

I swear, this was exactly what I was going to choose!

GREAT choice! (thumbs u

I always thought The Crooked Man was one of the most spooky stories that ever came out of Mike's Mignola disturbed brain!

It's also one of my favorites!

Hellboy-The+Crooked+Man2.jpg

One of the best horror comic artists of all time, Richard Corben, helping out there as well.