• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman: Death Of The Family (help me)

22 posts in this topic

Is the die cut a "rare" variant, and thus more costly, or is it more of a 50-50 ratio?

I've read somewhere that the die-cut cover was supposed to be the variant cover BUT at the last minute DC change its mind and made ALL the die -cut cover the regular cover.

Very nice. I think that 1:100 variant is going to be a really hot book. Actually, I imagine that both of these books are going to be hot, but I think we're going to learn that the Batman 13 joker variant has a larger print run than most people think b/c of DCBS who let customers buy as many copies as they wanted.

I sure hope that it's an all new cover! Maybe they'll use the balloon cover where the joker's face is mostly obscured with victims lying around him. I think that was the original variant before they decided to do the die-cut covers.