• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2013 - It's Never to Early, Oct 10-13

531 posts in this topic

Hey Jeff, great seeing you when I came to your booth yesterday.

Like I said to you, I love this thread you start every year.

Your guys were all bunkered down, and looked like they are ready for the war that is yet to ensue.

I admire your spirit and enthusiasm for the hobby. It's infectious!

Bob (thumbs u

what does one have to do to get a 4-day pass that gets them on the floor "earlier" then other pass holders?

there were some exclusive releases that were "all gone" before the general public was allowed on the show room floor. id like to avoid that next year

This happened to me too. I wanted to get the Lego TMNT exclusive they were selling but was told that you had to get a ticket in order to get one. The show on Sunday opened at 10am, I was there at 9:45 waiting in line and they let us in at 10am. I immediately went to the Lego booth and was told by the employee they had passed all the tickets out. I asked him how that was possible when the show started at 10am and he said that people were let in earlier than 10am got all the tickets. I was a little upset because this was the second day this happened to me where the Lego exclusive was sold out and the show had just started. I told the employee they should pass some tickets out at 9:30 and another half at 10am to be fair. He just looked at me with a blank stare and said, sorry it just doesn't work that way and walked off. Needless to say I was a little ticked.

So, question is how do you get in earlier than the 10am time?