• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee appearances

10 posts in this topic

There should be several mail away opportunities, so if you would just like your book(s) signed for SS you could take advantage of one of those. If you would like to get it signed in person then it sounds like you'll have to wait a bit for that.

In November he is scheduled to be at a Massachusetts show that I usually cover for Signature Series, I should have submission info next week.

There should be several mail away opportunities, so if you would just like your book(s) signed for SS you could take advantage of one of those. If you would like to get it signed in person then it sounds like you'll have to wait a bit for that.

I was under the impression he didn't do through the mail signings anymore?

I would love to get my books signed through the mail if possible.

Is it possible I lose the book (like it never returns?)

Thank you!

Will he be signing books at the show in Boston?

Thank you!!!

No.

By November, the real Stan Lee will have been cryogenically frozen and placed on display in the secret underground lair of Desert Wind Comics. Meanwhile, an LMD will have taken the original Stan Lee's place. The LMD, however, will be signing autographs as if there will be no tomorrow.