• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gerald Parel at NYCC

95 posts in this topic

Not a problem...Gerald is a great guy I'm sure he will be up for getting some sketch covers done for us. This will be the third opp for Gerald

I usually meet him in the city 2 weeks before nycc and hand off the blanks. He completes them at nycc and its done :)

I'll email him and let you know his response thx guys

Not a problem...Gerald is a great guy I'm sure he will be up for getting some sketch covers done for us. This will be the third opp for Gerald

I usually meet him in the city 2 weeks before nycc and hand off the blanks. He completes them at nycc and its done :)

Posting info for future sketch opps on yer birthday?

What a guy ;)

I am a long time lurker first time poster... But I would LOVE to get on Gerald's NYCC LIST... thanks