• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC Report and Pics (pics start on Page 2)

139 posts in this topic

I saw a bunch of boardies, Roy was the only one I said hello to.

He had a mixture of horror, confusion, and contempt on his face; it was odd. I didn't say hello to anyone else after that. :lol:

Mike, sorry I missed you. Would have been nice to meet.

And, I saw that same look on Roy's face...we talked a little but they were trying to get set up and I didn't want to be a pain to try and bother them.

Pics coming shortly

I can't believe you two didn't stop by and say hi.

You were leaving Roy's booth with your wife when I walked up. You're more dashing in person, :baiting:

He had a mixture of horror, confusion, and contempt on his face; it was odd. I didn't say hello to anyone else after that. :lol:

And, I saw that same look on Roy's face...we talked a little but they were trying to get set up and I didn't want to be a pain to try and bother them.

Pics coming shortly

You were leaving Roy's booth with your wife when I walked up. You're more dashing in person, :baiting:

Mike, I was looking for you....you were there yesterday between 1:30 - 5pm?

Pics coming shortly

Of course I am.

Pics coming shortly

Mike, I was looking for you....you were there yesterday between 1:30 - 5pm?

No. I was there most of today though. Will be there tomorrow too.