• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Identity Crisis #2 - Spoilers

12 posts in this topic

Another great issue. It feels like each issue is going to have a cliff hanger at the end. Since I absolutely love Deathstroke as a villain, I hope they write him well.

So as I said in the other thread I knew Dr. Light couldn't be the villain, so who do you think it is?

Is there a typo on page 7? Green Lantern is thinking about the Flash via thought squares. At one point he thinks "I have to give the kid credit" "He's just like Hal. No fear." Do you think he meant Hal or did he mean Barry? I could see both sides, it just seemed odd to compare him to Hal instead of Barry.

And did they really imply what Dr. Light did to Sue Dinby? Wow.

Is there a typo on page 7? Green Lantern is thinking about the Flash via thought squares. At one point he thinks "I have to give the kid credit" "He's just like Hal. No fear." Do you think he meant Hal or did he mean Barry? I could see both sides, it just seemed odd to compare him to Hal instead of Barry.

I think that was Green Arrow comparing Kyle to Hal.

Yes, you are correct about it being Green Arrow, not Green Lantern.

Identity Crisis has been quite the pleasant surprise this summer.

Indeed! Issue #2 was just as good as #1. Great writing, great art. Love the flashbacks. And, it's oversized! Can't ask for much more from a book. cloud9.gif

So far, best book of the year (mainstream super hero). Easy.

I hope Meltzer does more stuff -- because this story is just awesome. It doesn't seem slow or drawn out yet... it's got good pacing and uses DC's historic characters in a great way.

Also, Rags and Bair are simply outdoing themselves with this stuff. It's so freakin' good.

No way,..read it again,...Green Arrow is looking in the eyes of Wally when he thinks..."I have to give the kid credit,....He's just like Hal. No fear....Kyle backs him up"...

I know it's confusing but that's the way I interpreted it....

GA was comparing Wally to Hal......

Another great issue. It feels like each issue is going to have a cliff hanger at the end. Since I absolutely love Deathstroke as a villain, I hope they write him well.

It will. His Green Arrow run was setup the same way. He writes his books that way as well. Each chapter ends with a cliffhanger, or so I am told.

I have to admit I'm enjoying the ride so far. As disturbing as the rape scene was, the bigger shock to me was when GL says "...even if it was the only time you messed with someone's head...what?" And GA replies "What makes you think it was the only time?" 893whatthe.gif

I mean these are supposed to be the good guys right? Great read!