• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WWBN 32

29 posts in this topic

looks a nice 9.4-9.6

Um.. Definitely not. But thanks for your opinion.

The soiling on the back cover, the 5 spine ticks and the slight rounding on the corners mean this baby will never get above 9.0

Maybe I should provide larger scans?

Does anyone know if Photobucket compresses images? Because when I look at those links the scan sure doesn’t look like 300 dpi (which is the resolution of the original, which I uploaded unadulterated). On my computer the 300 dpi scan has an amazing amount of detail, so much so that you can zoom in until you see the pointillism of the ink.

Cleaned and pressed I believe you will get to 8.0. As is right now I'd agree with the 7.5. So are you going to tell us what you paid? Or are we going to keep guessing.

I'll guess you got it at a yard sale for a buck.

looks a nice 9.4-9.6

The soiling on the back cover, the 5 spine ticks and the slight rounding on the corners mean this baby will never get above 9.0

Does anyone know if Photobucket compresses images? Because when I look at those links the scan sure doesn’t look like 300 dpi (which is the resolution of the original, which I uploaded unadulterated). On my computer the 300 dpi scan has an amazing amount of detail, so much so that you can zoom in until you see the pointillism of the ink.

yeah the small scans made it look awesome lol

looks a nice 9.4-9.6

A great tip that was given to me when I first posted in this thread, was to put some coloured card behind the book and don't crop it, it does make a big difference..