• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC, EARLY ACTION,NEW ADVENTURE, SUP,A FEW CHEAP MAC RABOY CLASSIC COVERS 4 SALE

15 posts in this topic

IMAG2950.jpg

Hello everyone. Will be selling a few books over the next few days. The con can empty anyones wallet. Plus I am still paying off some other books so something has to give. Although I thought hard on this one but anyway, first we have a New Adventure 16. early Shuster cover (I believe). maybe one of the first. Cool book and not easy to find. This one seems to be close to a vg. solid book. nice pq. (looks off white). has two spots of glue on the spine(not sure why since the staples are firmly attached therefore Id recommend to get the glue removed first if you were to slab). Book also has a cool early tec ad at the back. asking only $850 for this (negotiable of course) payment options (pm first please) thanks

IMAG2680.jpg

classic (chain braking) superman 11 back on the market. almost had it sold a few times. Then I took it off. but here it is again. If I remember right, it was somewhere in the 3.5 range solid book offwhite pages. has some strange tape on the edges of some of the interior pages but thats about it. asking $475 (can negotiate a little) pm for payment options.

IMAG2950.jpg

Hello everyone. Will be selling a few books over the next few days. The con can empty anyones wallet. Plus I am still paying off some other books so something has to give. Although I thought hard on this one but anyway, first we have a New Adventure 16. early Shuster cover (I believe). maybe one of the first. Cool book and not easy to find. This one seems to be close to a vg. solid book. nice pq. (looks off white). has two spots of glue on the spine(not sure why since the staples are firmly attached therefore Id recommend to get the glue removed first if you were to slab). Book also has a cool early tec ad at the back. asking only $850 for this (negotiable of course) payment options (pm first please) thanks

Only one offer so far, let's drop it to $800 and see what happens

act18704a-2.jpg

Here is an action 19, Blades copy (soon to be in hand) for sale. When all is slow I guess the actions and tecs have to come out. Asking $1000 , which is low for a action these days!

SOLD

IMAG2950.jpg

Only one offer so far, let's drop it to $800 and see what happens

$725 Anyone?