• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Ghost Rider 1 (Johnny Blaze)

22 posts in this topic

Wow! 7.5,8.0? I guess I just grade raw fairly strict then.I would say this is in the 6.0/6.5 area,hard to say with the photo instead of a scan.

6.0 Fine to 6.5 Fine +? Really?

I think I'll go with the 7.5 to 8.0 when advertising this on eBay. :shy:

Also, since you're so strict in grading raw, can you check out my other "raw" book I have up? The Astonishing Tales 25? I'd be very interested in your take. Muchas gracias! (thumbs u

Hi Modok,

yes, I would say between F/VF and VF- as well. If there were less spine color breaking (and general) creases it could have been a 8.5+.

I was happy with the VG+ copy I recently bought from Zuulioso, since I did not want to spend too much, but now that I see yours it seems so lovely! :cry:

Stop, must not look :(

Rounded corner w/abrasion UPC FC, moderate spine wear, color flecks along the bottom edge, 2 small LRC FC creases, looks like a miscut on the top edge (the 2 sides and bottom edge are uniformly "fish-eyed", but the top edge is slanted), light top edge wear, ULC BC crease, tiny LLC BC crease, moderate BC spine wear including some dirt that has accumulated on a raised crease, top BC edge wear.

Well, if they are on the vertical axis, miscuts were so common that I think most dealers/collectors do not take them into account in the least, and so does CGC.

Here it’s a moderate miscut, it’s mostly the overall wear, small abrasions and color-breaking ticks which bring the book grade down, IMO. :)

Now, the only thing you can do, MODOK, with such a defective book, is to send it to me "from Thailand to Italy with love" as a gift… lol

Wow! 7.5,8.0? I guess I just grade raw fairly strict then.I would say this is in the 6.0/6.5 area,hard to say with the photo instead of a scan.

Senormac-Oakman-Norm-Cliff.jpg

NORM !! How strictly do you grade your beers ?

lol

:roflmao: That's good stuff!

One,two,three.......gone!RBpw6FUyRRCt7Ab2FGPl8wTcLzIQ.gif