• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Complete Series in your collection?

63 posts in this topic

I have from 1/1965 to 12/1979...every comic Marvel published during that time. I am working on 1/1960 to 12/1964 from Marvel right now. I am down to needing 33 more comics to have all of them.

(worship)

I'd like to hear how that particular quest got started...

Whats up Bro? Its not something that I set out to do. Its from being a Marvel zombie for over 25 years...and having OCD. lol Few years back....maybe 2007 I saw I needed like over 100 more books to have everything from the 70s from Marvel. Up to that time...I was just buying everything from Marvel....after I finished the 70s. I saw I didnt need a ton from the 60s. I also have a Want List from Marvel from 1/1980 to 3/1985....I dont need that many from that time...and most of it is drek. Plus I am trying to buy every Marvel Curtis mag. Which is also coming along pretty good. So YES, I have OCD real bad. :sick:lol

I am the same way I have OCD as well. Do you buy any 1990s-current Marvel as well. Thats a very impressive Marvel collection.

I have from 1/1965 to 12/1979...every comic Marvel published during that time. I am working on 1/1960 to 12/1964 from Marvel right now. I am down to needing 33 more comics to have all of them.

(worship)

I'd like to hear how that particular quest got started...

Whats up Bro? Its not something that I set out to do. Its from being a Marvel zombie for over 25 years...and having OCD. lol Few years back....maybe 2007 I saw I needed like over 100 more books to have everything from the 70s from Marvel. Up to that time...I was just buying everything from Marvel....after I finished the 70s. I saw I didnt need a ton from the 60s. I also have a Want List from Marvel from 1/1980 to 3/1985....I dont need that many from that time...and most of it is drek. Plus I am trying to buy every Marvel Curtis mag. Which is also coming along pretty good. So YES, I have OCD real bad. :sick:lol

I am the same way I have OCD as well. Do you buy any 1990s-current Marvel as well. Thats a very impressive Marvel collection.

Thanks Bro...Yeah I have been collecting new books through out the 90s to current...have loads of that too...just have not been crazy and buying every book. Still have a sub at my LCS that I pick up every month or so...just been getting the long running titles at this point...If its low numbering I have told my friend to not give it to me.