• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo

30 posts in this topic

What the heck....my little town/city is getting it own comic expo....

This should be exciting? (shrug)

I know a few board members will be their and hopefully some new ones.

If your looking for me I will be the scantly clad dressed busty vixen in the latex cat suit, just come up and grab me and give me a big hug :). Ok thats not me....if it was i would be at home not at a comic convention...anyways

If you want to put a name to a face give me a shout would love to see you there and see what your looking for..maybe I can buy it before you than sell it to you at a premium HAHAHA

Edmonton Expo

Oh look Adam West will be there :eyeroll:

The comic con put together in 3 months!

This is done by the same guys who did Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo, BTW, if the website didn't give it away.

I may and try and drive up for an afternoon.

Im hoping it wont be the "Gong Show" that was calgary..... Also hoping that them "slapping it together" was some what planned... (shrug)

Still no CGC :( Show us Canadians some love!!! :foryou:

Anyways if anyone again would like to say hi.....maybe a "Toyota Hi Five"? Let me know....

Kellam

Any show that has media guests like Adam West and/or Burt Ward will do well, as 1966 Batman series is constantly in re-runs even in the tundra of Canada. I am sure this will be a successful 2 day comic-anime con, as there are not that many pop culture events that far north. Best of luck. :golfclap:

Im hoping it wont be the "Gong Show" that was calgary..... Also hoping that them "slapping it together" was some what planned... (shrug)

Still no CGC :( Show us Canadians some love!!! :foryou:

Anyways if anyone again would like to say hi.....maybe a "Toyota Hi Five"? Let me know....

Kellam

CGC came to the Calgary show 3 years ago. Don't think they did that well as they didn't come back.

If anyone wants to drop by and say hi, thehumantorch, Artboy99, 500Club and I will be set up in tables 39-41 under Citadel Comics.

See you all there......

Please drop by and say hi. Perhaps join us for drinks later.

Free food and drinks Dave ???

If anyone wants to drop by and say hi, thehumantorch, Artboy99, 500Club and I will be set up in tables 39-41 under Citadel Comics.

See you all there......

Please drop by and say hi. Perhaps join us for drinks later.

Free food and drinks Dave ???

Depends on how good his day is going........ lol