• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody else see this garbage?

50 posts in this topic

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Does anyone know if that character is supposed to be a giant? On page four he's drawn to be two or three times the size of the woman he's with.

542527-4.jpg

Doe you still have two left hands?

She's supposed to be in the foreground too. That makes him like 20 feet tall. I actually read the whole thing since I'm bored at work. My eyes were nearly bleeding by the time the whole Shatterstar vs. Monks fight came around.

I was just about to post a link to that myself...it's the clearest sign yet of the Apocalypse!!!

Uhg! That's it. I'm [!@#%^&^] quitting.

Marvel sucks!!!!! mad.gif

Oh well, at least this time around I won't be buying ny copies.

I can't believe this guy gets paid to draw.

There's something about his art that looked cool when I was 12 and didn't know any better.

Now that there are no 12 year olds buying comics, I suspect this series wont last long.

I can't believe this guy gets paid to draw.

There's something about his art that looked cool when I was 12 and didn't know any better.

Now that there are no 12 year olds buying comics, I suspect this series wont last long.

Is there anyone that still thinks that Liefeld is a good artist? I agree w/ you Solar, the clock is already ticking on this POS.

I'm going to be the one to play Devil Advocate here and say it's not nearly as bad as I feared. Liefeld has done much much worse work (Youngblood Strikefile anyone?). I wouldn't necessarily dismiss this title as being unsuccessful. Liefeld has a fanbase who buys anything he does.....good or bad. This isn't great but it is better than some of the artists out there with a current monthly.

What Liefeld needs is an overbearing editor to tone down the excess.....

Jim

The cover says "The Legend Returns". What Legend? The infamous legend? The has-been legend? The I-don;t-know-what-I'm-doing legend?

Liefeld needs to apply for a job as Matt Damon's stunt double and be happy to collect a paycheck.

542527-4.jpg

Dude! What's up with that chick's abs? She's got some serious issues.

So what's wrong with Marvel? Can they just not find artists? Of the 5 Marvel books I picked up last month 4 of them had complete for art.

Kill me now.

How does he find work?

I heard he started drawing this issue 8 years ago.

The upside is, we won't have to see issue #2 until 2012.

What a lame assed stunt by Marvel.

There are tons of artists out there looking for work with one thing Robonuts doesn't have...talent.

Image was the best thing to ever happen to Marvel...because they lost Liefeld.

Look at the face closeup in the center panel of this page.

His eye is like...

<---------------------------------way over there.

If he closes his eye...can he still hear?

8.jpg

Who's the redheaded chick next to Cable on the cover and why does she have upside-down cleavage?

blush.gif

Thats Shatterstar and its a man. gossip.gif

Did you assume that because he has a ponytail it must be a chick? I hope Steve isn't reading this thread. 27_laughing.gif