• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody else see this garbage?

50 posts in this topic

I really cannot believe that this is real. This is scary. Is Lady Death and Shi going to show up in the next issue. Wow, moderns have really taken a dive with this. I just can;t believe that this is where comics have gone. This has really become a sad sad state for comics to have THIS [!@#%^&^] back yet again. Wow.......I don;t know what to say sorry.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Does anyone know if that character is supposed to be a giant? On page four he's drawn to be two or three times the size of the woman he's with.

542527-4.jpg

Yeah, but at least his porportions are correct. His head isn't 1/10 the size it should be for his body.

I was just about to post a link to that myself...it's the clearest sign yet of the Apocalypse!!!

Uhg! That's it. I'm [!@#%^&^] quitting.

Marvel sucks!!!!! mad.gif

Oh well, at least this time around I won't be buying ny copies.

last time he was around everyone stocked up on multiple copies of his stuff. This time no one will buy them. Last time they ended up worthless cause they were too plentiful. So does that mean these will these become scarce and hard to find? Maybe. But people would actually need to want to find them, which just aint gonna happen is it?

So does that mean these will these become scarce and hard to find? Maybe.

Quiet, you fool! You'll give away my plan. I was going to stock up on these to pay for my kid's college. mad.gif

Oh, jeez--what's going on with this poor guy's upper spine?

11.jpg

Most people's neck run 90 degrees from their bodies.

Didn't you know this?

gossip.gif

11.jpg

Didn't you know this?

gossip.gif

That happens to the elderly. Don't forget, he's from the future, err, the past, no wait, uhh...he's really, really old. Yeah, that's it.

How come every male character's cheeckbones make it look like they've been trying to out-suck a Hoover?

The book Liefeld was truly born to draw:

543349-zoolander.jpg

543349-zoolander.jpg.22589d5267d86a4e7c8d9ac0403f7c4b.jpg

11.jpg

Didn't you know this?

gossip.gif

Oh, [!@#%^&^]--I DIDN'T know this. Neither my minor in Human Physiology nor my bachelor's degree in anatomic illustration ever taught me that.

I guess that's why RL makes the big bucks now.

Didn't you know this?

gossip.gif

Oh, [!@#%^&^]--I DIDN'T know this. Neither my minor in Human Physiology nor my bachelor's degree in anatomic illustration ever taught me that.

I guess that's why RL makes the big bucks now.

I'll bet you never studied the great Liefeld in your anatomy classes.

Unless they were demonstrating how not to do it.

Now you know how to get a job as a penciler.

Draw badly.

thumbsup2.gif

Who's the redheaded chick next to Cable on the cover and why does she have upside-down cleavage?

blush.gif

Thats Shatterstar and its a man. gossip.gif

Did you assume that because he has a ponytail it must be a chick? I hope Steve isn't reading this thread. 27_laughing.gif

No, I'd say it was the ponytail at the TOP of the back of the head,

combined with the Pippi Longstocking braids and the B-cup chest region.

That and the red tiara head-armor.

But that's all wrong... it's definitely a man, I suppose. thumbsup2.gif

Did I mention the white gloves for formal occasions? Oh wait, everyone's wearing those now. grin.gif

No, I'd say it was the ponytail at the TOP of the back of the head,

combined with the Pippi Longstocking braids and the B-cup chest region.

That and the red tiara head-armor.

But that's all wrong... it's definitely a man, I suppose. thumbsup2.gif

Did I mention the white gloves for formal occasions? Oh wait, everyone's wearing those now. grin.gif

27_laughing.gif

This book is the event of the year. The auction ended early because the guy got a better deal offline.

Liefield has a hugh following but not on this forum. The art is 10x better than Jim lee or Turner whose women look like she-males. My opinion.